HoldinAP
Realism

HoldinAP
Clan: Looking for none toxic one.

• Time spent:
      16d 15h 7m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

Just one thing, if u cant play the gamemode, just don't, and for potion prices, u think omi gonna make same as normie? what WE the realists of this gamemode will get in renturn if they add potions in shop? tell me WHAT. O yea nothing, so thats why we against it, making pots for what? to then in few months to be add to the ;;shops, don't think it will happen, if it will, we sure gonna make a suggestion for new gamemode. 

I don’t understand why ‘crying’ , ‘change exp rate’, ‘game mode to hard’ has to do with requesting some potions in a shop.

I’ll keep this relevant to the topic - The suggestion is purely to make this game mode accessible for the newer / early tier players.
Yes, people in the realism community which has happened to me when I need an onyx made into a fury, however people like that aren’t always around and there’s others that expect control from it (unfortunately this does happen from my time here).
At this moment, I don’t see any difference between EIM and Realism - outside of lower exp. They both feel like Ironman gameplay.

Road To End Game

• Spoiler

Collection Log

Spoiler

Awards

Spoiler

Posted 27 July 2023 - 10:00 AM #22

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      420d 6h 40m 12s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been accepted.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 90 user(s)