Donator

Hc tauri
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      10d 23h 40m 49s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Tauri

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - December 19th

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Been really active lately on ICE CC & Discord, looking forward to keep up with the same pace. I am usually trying to help people asking for assistance or guidance, and just communicating with ICE community overall. Been around since 2017 mid-summer, so I know lots about things.

What are your weaknesses? - I am not into memes.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been increasing my activity in CC since i got the recruit rank & I feel that I've been really helpful and friendly to the ICE community, so why not? :)

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:47 AM #742

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Tauri

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - December 19th

What are your strengths? - Been really active lately on ICE CC & Discord, looking forward to keep up with the same pace. I am usually trying to help people asking for assistance or guidance, and just communicating with ICE community overall. Been around since 2017 mid-summer, so I know lots about things.

What are your weaknesses? - I am not into memes.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been increasing my activity in CC since i got the recruit rank & I feel that I've been really helpful and friendly to the ICE community, so why not? :)

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:54 AM #743

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Paine

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A.

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit (first rank).

What are your strengths? - A knowledgeable man with lots of passion for Alora. Love interaction with people, especially with the newer players. I tag and annoy Hellish daily on discord which is my best strength. I also die to him whilst NHing <--- Lies. 

What are your weaknesses? - My inability to have the same name for 1 day on ICE Discord.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been part of the ICE discord for some time now and I've been having a blast so far. I'm just looking for a community clan at the moment and ICE fills all my needs. I appreciate you reading this.

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 28 December 2018 - 01:18 PM #744

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Paine

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A.

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit (first rank).

What are your strengths? - A knowledgeable man with lots of passion for Alora. Love interaction with people, especially with the newer players. I tag and annoy Hellish daily on discord which is my best strength. I also die to him whilst NHing <--- Lies. 

What are your weaknesses? - My inability to have the same name for 1 day on ICE Discord.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been part of the ICE discord for some time now and I've been having a blast so far. I'm just looking for a community clan at the moment and ICE fills all my needs. I appreciate you reading this.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:36 PM #745

Emozionante
User

Emozionante
Clan: ♦ ♦ Gods of Skilling ♦ ♦

• Time spent:
      7d 16h 34m 11s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Emozionante

What is your current rank? -  :) 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Solo Banana

What are your strengths? - I have a great amount of knowledge about Runescape and its content. I mainly prioritize in Skilling advice, but I do know a proficient amount about PvMing. 

What are your weaknesses? - I'm not a very good PvMer, let alone a PKer. I wouldn't ask myself about PvMing or PKing. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well, I've turned over a new leaf. I personally feel like I can be helpful towards answering questions and helping out clan members. 

vEMGCa1.png

f75fbb592bce211df1417f1ffeaa3ad8.png

68752a3adcf79b6a98e48ac02c0a774b.png

fe3118772f2eadc67b8af3085c82b3dd.png

Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:11 PM #746

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Emozionante

What is your current rank? -  :) 

What rank are you applying for? - Solo Banana

What are your strengths? - I have a great amount of knowledge about Runescape and its content. I mainly prioritize in Skilling advice, but I do know a proficient amount about PvMing. 

What are your weaknesses? - I'm not a very good PvMer, let alone a PKer. I wouldn't ask myself about PvMing or PKing. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well, I've turned over a new leaf. I personally feel like I can be helpful towards answering questions and helping out clan members. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 29 December 2018 - 03:51 PM #747

IM Crypt
Ironman

IM Crypt

• Time spent:
      11d 16h 42m 59s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - IM Crypt

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A.

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit.

What are your strengths? - I've been in Ice since May, and with that I've been able to learn and retain a lot of PvM and Ironman knowledge in Alora. With that knowledge I am able to help the Ice community whenever I am on. 

What are your weaknesses? - My involvement in discord is a weakness of mine. However, I will be working on that  and also working on overall getting my hang around discord.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Like I had mentioned above, I've been apart of Ice since I created my Ironman back in May. Since then I have learned a lot about the way things work around the server and have been helping everyone in our community when I can. I think of it as a way of giving back to the community for all they have helped me with back when I was fresh into the Ironman world.

Posted 29 December 2018 - 09:40 PM #748

Banks
Veteran

Banks
Clan: Salty Ex-Admins

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - IM Crypt

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A.

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit.

What are your strengths? - I've been in Ice since May, and with that I've been able to learn and retain a lot of PvM and Ironman knowledge in Alora. With that knowledge I am able to help the Ice community whenever I am on. 

What are your weaknesses? - My involvement in discord is a weakness of mine. However, I will be working on that  and also working on overall getting my hang around discord.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Like I had mentioned above, I've been apart of Ice since I created my Ironman back in May. Since then I have learned a lot about the way things work around the server and have been helping everyone in our community when I can. I think of it as a way of giving back to the community for all they have helped me with back when I was fresh into the Ironman world.

Congratulations!

draisig2.png

Posted 02 January 2019 - 12:34 PM #749

iOlmlet
User

iOlmlet

• Time spent:
      8d 8h 1m 50s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - iOlmlet

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 20th December 2018

What are your strengths? - Ingame Knowledge, Active in both ICE cc and discord, Getting ranger boots before Scuffed.

What are your weaknesses? - PvP, Keeping up with all your messages in the ICE discord

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - In joining ICE I believe I have shown a massive amount of dedication and commitment Into helping out others in the cc and through our discord. I don’t believe I would be playing Alora if it wasn’t for ICE as the team we have here is motivational, Kind, Caring and most of all fun (Especially Scuffeds ranger boots). I strive in succeeding and will continue to succeed in my journey throughout ICE.

Much love.
Olmlet
Posted Image

GIM - OCE User
Elite Ironman - Elite Olmlet
Normie - Pet Olmlet

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:33 PM #750

Banks
Veteran

Banks
Clan: Salty Ex-Admins

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - iOlmlet

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 20th December 2018

What are your strengths? - Ingame Knowledge, Active in both ICE cc and discord, Getting ranger boots before Scuffed.

What are your weaknesses? - PvP, Keeping up with all your messages in the ICE discord

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - In joining ICE I believe I have shown a massive amount of dedication and commitment Into helping out others in the cc and through our discord. I don’t believe I would be playing Alora if it wasn’t for ICE as the team we have here is motivational, Kind, Caring and most of all fun (Especially Scuffeds ranger boots). I strive in succeeding and will continue to succeed in my journey throughout ICE.

Much love.
Olmlet

Congratulations!

draisig2.png

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:43 PM #751

Click it
Classic

Click it

• Time spent:
      11h 46m 54s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Click it

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Click it#4780

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Love helping people in-game! PvM and being active in CC

What are your weaknesses? - PvP, and farming

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I’ve been active in the CC since I’ve joined alora, and I really like the ice community! It’s been a lot of fun! I always try and help new players when they join and I’m in it for the long grind! Hopefully I get it and you guys will definitely see me around!

Thank you for taking the time to read this
-Click it

Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:22 PM #752

Death Kid
Super Donator

Death Kid
Clan: Staff

• Time spent:
      46d 23h 9m

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Death Kid

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Death Kid#7025

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - December 19th, 2018.

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Lots of game knowledge, willing to help whenever I can with whatever I can, super active, friendly, motivated, hard working & dedicated.

What are your weaknesses? - My biggest weakness would probably be afraid of exploration. I don't ease into new things easily, and I like to be in my comfort zone more often than I shouldn't.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm always online to assist new players within the CC, I refer as many people as I can to the CC, and I try to involve myself as much as possible within the CC. Whenever given an opportunity to benefit the clan, I take it. I want to help do my part within our small community and contribute as much as I can whether that contribution is in the form of commitment, hard work, help, or even just being friendly. I really enjoy the company I have within the clan, and I feel that I'm starting to involve myself and invest more of myself into this clan every day. 

Thanks for reading :).

Currently Playing on: GIM Deathkid

Appeals | Support | Official Rules | Two-Factor Authentication

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler

Posted 03 January 2019 - 07:13 AM #753

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Click it

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Click it#4780

What are your strengths? - Love helping people in-game! PvM and being active in CC

What are your weaknesses? - PvP, and farming

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I’ve been active in the CC since I’ve joined alora, and I really like the ice community! It’s been a lot of fun! I always try and help new players when they join and I’m in it for the long grind! Hopefully I get it and you guys will definitely see me around!

Thank you for taking the time to read this
-Click it

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Death Kid

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Death Kid#7025

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - December 19th, 2018.

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Lots of game knowledge, willing to help whenever I can with whatever I can, super active, friendly, motivated, hard working & dedicated.

What are your weaknesses? - My biggest weakness would probably be afraid of exploration. I don't ease into new things easily, and I like to be in my comfort zone more often than I shouldn't.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm always online to assist new players within the CC, I refer as many people as I can to the CC, and I try to involve myself as much as possible within the CC. Whenever given an opportunity to benefit the clan, I take it. I want to help do my part within our small community and contribute as much as I can whether that contribution is in the form of commitment, hard work, help, or even just being friendly. I really enjoy the company I have within the clan, and I feel that I'm starting to involve myself and invest more of myself into this clan every day. 

Thanks for reading :).

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:35 PM #754

Iron maxx
Ironman

Iron maxx

• Time spent:
      32d 14h 4m 20s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Iron Maxx

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Maxx#4661

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Lieutenant

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - I'm one of those older dudes that was here in ICE before the applying system was there ;o. Demoted to Lieutenant when ranking system came out.

What rank are you applying for? - Captain I think

What are your strengths? - Communicating/helping people. & Showing interest I think. Also I do have a lot of patience.
And since im here for such a long time, I know a lot of the server ofcourse.

What are your weaknesses? - Lack of time/some busy days are a big weakness of me. When I'm not online, I'm keeping track on Discord on phone ofcourse :)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 
Since I'm one of the older Alorians, I've got that feeling I need to help the CC in any possible way & I wanna do something beside maxing the Ironman. I'm motivated to start putting work into this.

<3

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:44 PM #755

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Maxx

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Maxx#4661

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Lieutenant

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - I'm one of those older dudes that was here in ICE before the applying system was there ;o. Demoted to Lieutenant when ranking system came out.

What rank are you applying for? - Captain I think

What are your strengths? - Communicating/helping people. & Showing interest I think. Also I do have a lot of patience.
And since im here for such a long time, I know a lot of the server ofcourse.

What are your weaknesses? - Lack of time/some busy days are a big weakness of me. When I'm not online, I'm keeping track on Discord on phone ofcourse :)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 
Since I'm one of the older Alorians, I've got that feeling I need to help the CC in any possible way & I wanna do something beside maxing the Ironman. I'm motivated to start putting work into this.

<3

You will have to make a new application, you are currently a sergeant rank and can only apply for ranks in chronological order. 

Additionally, please use the correct template for a staff app:

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:55 PM #756

EIM Herps
Elite Ironman

EIM Herps

• Time spent:
      1d 13h 25m 23s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - EIM Herps

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - October 29th, 2018

What are your strengths? - Great deal of knowledge to help others and lots of RS/Alora experience

What are your weaknesses? - Occasionally coming off as rude or disrespectful  

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been playing Alora since around January 2017, so I have a great bit of knowledge when it comes to the server and lots of experience. I've also been in Ice since October 2018 as far as I remember and help others quite often

Posted 03 January 2019 - 03:05 PM #757

Olmost
Ironman

Olmost

• Time spent:
      3d 23h 11m 9s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Olmost, Olmost EIM

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Olmost #5741

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What are your strengths? - Well, I'm a quick learner, and teamwork is definitely one of my strong suits, which in my opinion, is very important in a clan environment. I've been playing rs for over 10 years, so I would say I'm pretty experienced and have a firm understanding of the game.

What are your weaknesses? - I still consider myself new. I do have about 10 days played in-game, but there's still some things I don't 100% know.

EDIT(Didn't see this last bit):
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel that I would be able to give a great contribution to this clan. I feel like I'm very helpful when people are asking questions, and also very friendly. Everyone likes a friendly face. In the end, it's just a clan where everyone does events and talks to each other all day, but in my experience, in every clan, you'll pull some really good people out of the crowd that you can actually call friends. I don't think realizing this makes me deserving of a rank, but I think revealing that mindset could give you an idea of the kind of person I am.

TgukNUdxglRtH41z9ffwNKzFHWyobxF8niPDP4ej

Little Sebastian was a hero.

Posted 03 January 2019 - 03:08 PM #758

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Herps

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - October 29th, 2018

What are your strengths? - Great deal of knowledge to help others and lots of RS/Alora experience

What are your weaknesses? - Occasionally coming off as rude or disrespectful  

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been playing Alora since around January 2017, so I have a great bit of knowledge when it comes to the server and lots of experience. I've also been in Ice since October 2018 as far as I remember and help others quite often

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:37 AM #759

Rhubarb
Ironman

Rhubarb

• Time spent:
      18h 58m 3s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Rhubarb

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Otto#0451

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Roughly 6 months ago. I lost my rank as I was inactive after my last HC died.

What are your strengths? - I'm an easy going guy. Very approachable and knowledge when it comes to Alora. I enjoy helping people. And I of course love shutting down Chelle!

What are your weaknesses? - Other than dying on HCIM? I'm sometimes a bit quiet and keep myself to myself but for the majority I am rather social!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Whenever online I spend all my time in ICE clan chat. I help where I can and feel I can be a useful acquisition to the clan. I have many friends here and in my previous time in the clan I made many more friends. I think my knowledge and experience and be a real asset. 

Many thanks for reading my app :)

Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:50 AM #760

iron barcode
Ironman

iron barcode

• Time spent:
      1d 1h 50m 38s

• Total level:

Howdy homies

How long have you been in ICE? - about a month, been loitering via CC for 3 months

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - no I have not.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - around 4-6 hours depends weekends up to 12-14

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes I already speak daily and have made friends through our discord

Why would you like to work with us? - I want to contribute to the clan and make friends while enjoying the game we all love

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - PVP Pvm and skilling experience and a light hearted funny guy

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I give respect to anyone in Ice member or not including ranks and clan friends and I’m always down to just have a good time wether it’s an event or just clan activity in general
Would love to get a chance to rank up and help show my ability to be a good peer.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2523 user(s)