Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  EIM 1

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - (dont feel comfortable posting it on an online forum lol)

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? -  begginer rank w/e it is lol

What are your strengths? - communicating with others

What are your weaknesses? - i have no idea. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - been a member of ice since the very beginning and recently i've been very active.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) - I carry her

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shanee#0001

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - I have plenty of knowledge on Alora and am always happy to help someone who has questions, easy going and active. :) I am also level 99 in strength, /flex!

What are your weaknesses? - Crystal keys are my only weakness. I'm unable to save my slayer points because I always spend them on keys :(

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Whenever I'm online I am in the cc, unless I'm in mine or someone elses for a boss instance/raids, have been answering peoples questions in the cc to the best of my ability and also been active in the discord :) I feel like I was a pretty good member in clc before the merged happened with iron help to create ice , during the stages of the clans merging I took a break from Alora so never joined then. :)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Iroooonia

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Iroonia#4722

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 23rd of october

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - I play a lot.

What are your weaknesses? - Im quiet.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Im active in-game, have a decent history with alora and ive been a member of ICE for more then 2 months.

Unfortunately, you can only apply for ranks in chronological order. As you are currently a recruit, the next rank you can apply for it corporal. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:01 AM #782

Iroonia
Donator

Iroonia

• Time spent:
      12d 13m 44s

• Total level:

@Hellish Changed the application.

Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:29 PM #783

iOlmlet
User

iOlmlet
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      8d 8h 1m 50s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - iOlmlet

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Olmlet #1380

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 3/1/2019

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant.

What are your strengths? - Being Active, Helping Fellow Ice Members, Being able to handle situations.

What are your weaknesses? - Anything to do with the PvP scene, Not checking my phone notifications for discord lol.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe I have proven to the Ice staff that I’m here to stay, I’m consistent with on discord and ingame, And you’ll see that I’ve been helping fellow members when needed. I’m hoping to be ranked up to show the ICE staff team that I am a mature individual that can help when and wherever.

Thank you for your consideration.
Posted Image

GIM - OCE User
Elite Ironman - Elite Olmlet
Normie - Pet Olmlet

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:35 AM #784

BornToFail
Classic

BornToFail

• Time spent:
      2d 11h 40m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - BornToFail

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Born To Fail#1766

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Two banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  4-5 months ago?

What rank are you applying for? -  3 banana

What are your strengths? -  being a meme

What are your weaknesses? -  Deironing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Helpful/extremely active

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:45 AM #785

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - iOlmlet

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Olmlet #1380

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 3/1/2019

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant.

What are your strengths? - Being Active, Helping Fellow Ice Members, Being able to handle situations.

What are your weaknesses? - Anything to do with the PvP scene, Not checking my phone notifications for discord lol.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe I have proven to the Ice staff that I’m here to stay, I’m consistent with on discord and ingame, And you’ll see that I’ve been helping fellow members when needed. I’m hoping to be ranked up to show the ICE staff team that I am a mature individual that can help when and wherever.

Thank you for your consideration.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:37 PM #786

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - BornToFail

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Born To Fail#1766

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Two banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  4-5 months ago?

What rank are you applying for? -  3 banana

What are your strengths? -  being a meme

What are your weaknesses? -  Deironing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Helpful/extremely active

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! Please message one of our Recruitment Managers if you wish to inquire as to why.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:30 AM #787

Classic Khoa
User

Classic Khoa

• Time spent:
      1d 59m 14s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Classic Khoa

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Khoa#5908

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Skilling, communication, activeness, and friendliness 

What are your weaknesses? - Tendency to play for longer than 8 hour sittings and I'm a college student so I gotta do both 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I deserve the recruit rank because I am overall extremely active on Alora and because I want to be able to contribute to the ICE community. I've been in the CC for a while but recently was just added to the ICE discord. I'd like to take this opportunity to become more active in the clan and make it a extremely fun and sociable environment. Thank you!

9o3i6Rh.png

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:19 AM #788

Tauri

Event Manager

Tauri
Clan: ESTSOF

• Time spent:
      118d 19h 16m 43s

• Previous username:
    Not Tauri

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Tauri

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - December 28th

What are your strengths? - Since the new GIM mode came out, i've been grinding it hard and have been active on CC lately aswell, my good game knowledge has improved even more everyday and I am pleased to share it with newcomers. Since i made this post, the GIM is 34 hours old, and i have over 24hrs playtime on my GIM acc "Not Tauri"

What are your weaknesses? - Working 8 hrs a day.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm friendly, kinda patient and always giving my best to make sure that people, who need help, will actually get it. :)

CAQfOl.gif

Promoted to Server Support - 5/07/2022

Promoted to Server Moderator - 24/07/2022

Promoted to Forum Moderator - 28/08/2022

Promoted to Global Moderator - 02/10/2022

Promoted to Event Manager - 01/12/2022

Posted 14 January 2019 - 11:07 AM #789

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Classic Khoa

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Khoa#5908

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Skilling, communication, activeness, and friendliness 

What are your weaknesses? - Tendency to play for longer than 8 hour sittings and I'm a college student so I gotta do both 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I deserve the recruit rank because I am overall extremely active on Alora and because I want to be able to contribute to the ICE community. I've been in the CC for a while but recently was just added to the ICE discord. I'd like to take this opportunity to become more active in the clan and make it a extremely fun and sociable environment. Thank you!

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 14 January 2019 - 11:57 AM #790

GroupIronman
Group Ironman

GroupIronman

• Time spent:
      4d 19h 54m 33s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - GroupIronman

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - December 5th as @OneFalseStep

What are your strengths? - I have a lot of experience within a structured organisation/clan/website, in which I have been staff member on a 44k+ member forum RS related. I know how to self analyse myself in order to make me a better clan member, i'm not a bias person I have friends but no allegiance to anybody, you've got to stick to rules otherwise chaos can ensue. I'm hard working and respectful and am happy to openly communicate with any member of Alora within ICE or externally.

What are your weaknesses? - Weekend work and general week work, i play with as much time as i've got.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm an active member of the clan and have been now since Joining Alora on my alternate account mentioned prior in the application. I am active in game, forums and discord along with trying to help out as much as possible where I can. This clan is my home and I would love to progress further with you all.

Many Thanks

#GOICE

Posted Image

Thanks to @Dumbshit for allowing me to use this sig

Other accounts: @OneFalseStep

@Livo

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:01 PM #791

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Tauri

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - December 28th

What are your strengths? - Since the new GIM mode came out, i've been grinding it hard and have been active on CC lately aswell, my good game knowledge has improved even more everyday and I am pleased to share it with newcomers. Since i made this post, the GIM is 34 hours old, and i have over 24hrs playtime on my GIM acc "Not Tauri"

What are your weaknesses? - Working 8 hrs a day.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm friendly, kinda patient and always giving my best to make sure that people, who need help, will actually get it. :)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - GroupIronman

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - December 5th as @OneFalseStep

What are your strengths? - I have a lot of experience within a structured organisation/clan/website, in which I have been staff member on a 44k+ member forum RS related. I know how to self analyse myself in order to make me a better clan member, i'm not a bias person I have friends but no allegiance to anybody, you've got to stick to rules otherwise chaos can ensue. I'm hard working and respectful and am happy to openly communicate with any member of Alora within ICE or externally.

What are your weaknesses? - Weekend work and general week work, i play with as much time as i've got.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm an active member of the clan and have been now since Joining Alora on my alternate account mentioned prior in the application. I am active in game, forums and discord along with trying to help out as much as possible where I can. This clan is my home and I would love to progress further with you all.

Many Thanks

#GOICE

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:09 AM #792

Snakelings
Donator

Snakelings
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      16d 13h 20m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Snakelings

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Casper#7577

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Banana 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Month ago

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - I find that I help a lot of people in the CC when I am around as well as carry a lot of conversations :)

What are your weaknesses? - Hunter >_>

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe that I deserve the rank that I am applying for in short because I help whenever and where I can. I have helped plenty get their void as well as help throughout the CC. I'm funny as well so what could go wrong with that ;)

e3623efbc964a95db340419f31c47e1d.pngc8e8a522d3f9d3a57992294381398687.png
hJueu19.png
lr5EffT.png
iSuVIJa.png
839ca4cf4b63c47e9724f525d82ea8f9.png

Posted 18 January 2019 - 01:42 AM #793

Another Otto
Ironman

Another Otto

• Time spent:
      2d 13h 18m 48s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Another Otto

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Otto#0451

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - January 4th I believe.

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal.

What are your strengths? - Knowledge of the game. Understanding each game mode. A positive, can do attitude which I believe others can feed off.

What are your weaknesses? - Perhaps not a weakness but I’m not as active as others. I’m still on most days for a few hours. In my initial app I had written that I feel I’m rather shy at times. I think I’ve been far from that since joining the clan!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - When I get myself hooked on something I fully back it 100%. Really enjoying my time in the clan. I feel the advertising I’ve done for the clan since I’ve ioined has certainly helped get some new players into the clan chat. I don’t just leave it there though, I’ve spent lots time helping players. When her that is answering their questions or showing them where something is ingame.

Many thanks for reading :)
Posted Image

Posted 19 January 2019 - 12:21 AM #794

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Snakelings

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Casper#7577

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Banana 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Month ago

What are your strengths? - I find that I help a lot of people in the CC when I am around as well as carry a lot of conversations :)

What are your weaknesses? - Hunter >_>

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe that I deserve the rank that I am applying for in short because I help whenever and where I can. I have helped plenty get their void as well as help throughout the CC. I'm funny as well so what could go wrong with that ;)

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - Another Otto

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Otto#0451

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - January 4th I believe.

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal.

What are your strengths? - Knowledge of the game. Understanding each game mode. A positive, can do attitude which I believe others can feed off.

What are your weaknesses? - Perhaps not a weakness but I’m not as active as others. I’m still on most days for a few hours. In my initial app I had written that I feel I’m rather shy at times. I think I’ve been far from that since joining the clan!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - When I get myself hooked on something I fully back it 100%. Really enjoying my time in the clan. I feel the advertising I’ve done for the clan since I’ve ioined has certainly helped get some new players into the clan chat. I don’t just leave it there though, I’ve spent lots time helping players. When her that is answering their questions or showing them where something is ingame.

Many thanks for reading :)

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 19 January 2019 - 12:24 AM #795

Dab
Veteran

Dab

• Time spent:
      134d 7h 8m 54s

• Previous username:
    GIM Dab

• Total level:
    Awards

Love ICE, keep up the good work boys!! Been active in this clan for quite some time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:25 PM #796

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name - “Annakarl”

Discord Tag - De#6469

What is your current rank? - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? - N/A

What rank are you applying for?

I am leaning towards say sergeant position, however, I will take up a position to whatever the staff feel would fit my application, also that I think you have to start from Recruit? Which I’m perfectly fine with.

What are your strengths?

Helpful, loyal, trustworthy, familiar with all the rules.

What are your weaknesses?

Hard to tell from my POV, you may know me well enough to judge by yourself.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

Always been active in the ICE discord, the people in the Discord are awesome, from veterans to new people, since recently GIM came out I’ve been in the ICE cc for a while, helping around and just chilling with the people in there.
Since I’ll be playing GIM actively I will stay in the ICE cc and support players and just chill with them.

Thanks for taking the time to read through my application.

Kind regards,
Sheep/ Annakarl.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:50 PM #797

IM Crypt
Ironman

IM Crypt

• Time spent:
      11d 16h 42m 59s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - IM Crpyt

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - IM CRYPT#6101

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - December 29, 2018

What are your strengths? -  I've been apart of Ice since May of 2018. With that I've been able to learn and retain a lot of PvM and Ironman knowledge in Alora. I've been able to pass down that knowledge in the Ice community whenever I am on which is most of the day.

What are your weaknesses? - My involvement in discord is not that much as of right now. I do however plan to change that by being in discord a lot more consistently and getting the hang around it a little bit more.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been apart of Ice since I created my Ironman back in May. Since then I learned a lot about the way things work around the server. With that I've been able to help the people that are apart of our community in their adventure on the server. This to me is a way of giving back to the community from when I had started and had many questions in the begging of my Alora experience.

Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:00 PM #798

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Paine

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Paine#2481

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 28th of December 2018

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? -  Easy going guy, fun to hang out with, will join voice every time but will never speak. Still annoying Hellish daily.

What are your weaknesses? - I am not the most active in the clan chat due to my staff rank in Alora, but I do enjoy the time there when I go from time to time. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  Most of my friends are part of the ICE and hanging out with them daily makes my day easier despite the chaos going on. I've been part of this clan for under 1 month and I enjoy my time here.  

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:42 PM #799

Iron Nessly
Donator

Iron Nessly

• Total level:
How long have you been in ICE? - In the CC for like 2 months with my main "Nessly" also, i've decided to apply now.

What position are you applying for? - Im an ironman, and im applying as a PvMer.

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - No , not really but i would really like to be in one, and i believe im mature enough.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -  N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - around 4-8 hours depends on the day.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - I'm always online in discord , and of course im going to attend weekly events/meetings because that's the reason im applying to the clan.

Why would you like to work with us? - Raid partys, Duo Godwars, Chatting with other ironmen , combine our goals and achieve them together.

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - I'm a good pvmer , Im a team type of person , i love to help others because i love it when people help me.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application?  - All i want to say is i hope for a fun time in the ice clan and all of us get the goals we have set to ourselves.

Posted 20 January 2019 - 01:31 PM #800

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

How long have you been in ICE? - In the CC for like 2 months with my main "Nessly" also, i've decided to apply now.

What position are you applying for? - Im an ironman, and im applying as a PvMer.

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - No , not really but i would really like to be in one, and i believe im mature enough.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -  N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - around 4-8 hours depends on the day.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - I'm always online in discord , and of course im going to attend weekly events/meetings because that's the reason im applying to the clan.

Why would you like to work with us? - Raid partys, Duo Godwars, Chatting with other ironmen , combine our goals and achieve them together.

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - I'm a good pvmer , Im a team type of person , i love to help others because i love it when people help me.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application?  - All i want to say is i hope for a fun time in the ice clan and all of us get the goals we have set to ourselves.

Hey, thanks for your interest in applying for ICE however, you have used the staff application, for ranks lieutenant and higher. We, as a clan, only allow people to climb through the ranks in chronological order (recruit-> corporal -> sergeant -> Lt etc). Please remake the application using the correct template, good luck. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2520 user(s)