• Time spent:
      1d 3h 15m 41s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Alora Norse

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Norse#8100

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - My strengths are that I am a kind and helpful person, and I enjoy assisting others and having a positive game experience. I'm honest to a fault, and I try my best to be a good person.

What are your weaknesses? - My patience sometimes. I think that always gets me in trouble, combined with brutal honesty.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

Honestly, it's a starting rank, and I feel like being around getting to know people as a rank will help me get to know others as well.

Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:12 PM #802

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name - “Group 1”

Discord Tag - De#6469

What is your current rank? - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? - N/A

What rank are you applying for?

I am leaning towards say sergeant position, however, I will take up a position to whatever the staff feel would fit my application, also that I think you have to start from Recruit? Which I’m perfectly fine with.

What are your strengths?

Helpful, loyal, trustworthy, familiar with all the rules.

What are your weaknesses?

Hard to tell from my POV, you may know me well enough to judge by yourself.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

Always been active in the ICE discord, the people in the Discord are awesome, from veterans to new people, since recently GIM came out I’ve been in the ICE cc for a while, helping around and just chilling with the people in there.
Since I’ll be playing GIM actively I will stay in the ICE cc and support players and just chill with them.

Thanks for taking the time to read through my application.

Kind regards,
Sheep/ Group 1.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) - IM Crpyt

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - IM CRYPT#6101

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - December 29, 2018

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? -  I've been apart of Ice since May of 2018. With that I've been able to learn and retain a lot of PvM and Ironman knowledge in Alora. I've been able to pass down that knowledge in the Ice community whenever I am on which is most of the day.

What are your weaknesses? - My involvement in discord is not that much as of right now. I do however plan to change that by being in discord a lot more consistently and getting the hang around it a little bit more.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been apart of Ice since I created my Ironman back in May. Since then I learned a lot about the way things work around the server. With that I've been able to help the people that are apart of our community in their adventure on the server. This to me is a way of giving back to the community from when I had started and had many questions in the begging of my Alora experience.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - Paine

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Paine#2481

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 28th of December 2018

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? -  Easy going guy, fun to hang out with, will join voice every time but will never speak. Still annoying Hellish daily.

What are your weaknesses? - I am not the most active in the clan chat due to my staff rank in Alora, but I do enjoy the time there when I go from time to time. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  Most of my friends are part of the ICE and hanging out with them daily makes my day easier despite the chaos going on. I've been part of this clan for under 1 month and I enjoy my time here. 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:47 AM #803

Dumdum
User

Dumdum
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      21d 11h 57m 20s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Dumdum (Would actually like my rank to be on "Blue Dummy", my GIM)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - I lost access to my original discord account (rip new phone and no 2fa access)...New Discord account tag is jbzick#9638

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Few months back ;) :P

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana

What are your strengths? - I am a very passionate person (which can sometimes be a weakness), and I have a really strong work ethic and am willing to go above and beyond, which I feel as if I've (hopefully) proved in the past.

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes I get a little too worked up easily. And I like losing my bank when drop trading in wildy. Also, DB Aspect's hot abs make me faint. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I put a lot of effort into ICE prior to having to take a break. I am not 100% sure if I am back, but I'm working on it. Life has settled down, and the entire time I've been gone I've missed Alora a lot. You guys already know what kind of candidate I am when I'm active, and I'm hoping I can "return to form". I miss you idiots <3

• KP and 7 like this

Signature by @Dumbshit.
Io4zZ7q.gif
Special thanks to @DB Aspect for this signature<3
DumdumSig.png

​Promoted to Server Support 11/07/2018
Resigned from Server Support 11/26/2018 (Took break from game)

Accounts
Normie (Deironed from EIM at 2,078 total November 5th, 2018) = Dumdum
Ultimate Ironman = UIM Dummy
Pure Normie = Gumgum
Group Ironman = Blue Dummy (Team 5 guys 1 cup)

52259f907e67399e5f89bc66a8ab58d2.png

Posted 21 January 2019 - 02:14 PM #804

Iron Nessly
Donator

Iron Nessly

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Iron Nessly

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Nessly#8701

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - I applyed yesterday with the wrong template, my bad im here again to re-apply and hopefully join this nice clan.

What are your strengths? - Good PvMer , Grind Addict , Teamwork Player , Mature Guy.

What are your weaknesses? - in the summer i've got limited time to play , thats it!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'd love to spend time wiht other ironmen , achieve goals together.
I feel like i deserve to get the rank because i've been chilling in the CC for 2 months or so even as not as an ironman.
And i hope i only experience happy times in ICE and never drama :) 
Thanks for reading my apply.

Posted 21 January 2019 - 03:10 PM #805

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Dumdum (Would actually like my rank to be on "Blue Dummy", my GIM)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - I lost access to my original discord account (rip new phone and no 2fa access)...New Discord account tag is jbzick#9638

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Few months back ;) :P

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana

What are your strengths? - I am a very passionate person (which can sometimes be a weakness), and I have a really strong work ethic and am willing to go above and beyond, which I feel as if I've (hopefully) proved in the past.

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes I get a little too worked up easily. And I like losing my bank when drop trading in wildy. Also, DB Aspect's hot abs make me faint. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I put a lot of effort into ICE prior to having to take a break. I am not 100% sure if I am back, but I'm working on it. Life has settled down, and the entire time I've been gone I've missed Alora a lot. You guys already know what kind of candidate I am when I'm active, and I'm hoping I can "return to form". I miss you idiots <3

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Nessly

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Nessly#8701

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - I applyed yesterday with the wrong template, my bad im here again to re-apply and hopefully join this nice clan.

What are your strengths? - Good PvMer , Grind Addict , Teamwork Player , Mature Guy.

What are your weaknesses? - in the summer i've got limited time to play , thats it!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'd love to spend time wiht other ironmen , achieve goals together.
I feel like i deserve to get the rank because i've been chilling in the CC for 2 months or so even as not as an ironman.
And i hope i only experience happy times in ICE and never drama :) 
Thanks for reading my apply.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 21 January 2019 - 03:48 PM #806

Elite mr p
Elite Ironman

Elite mr p

• Time spent:
      6h 16m 49s

• Total level:
  • Account Name you are applying for a rank - Elite mr p
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - Big supporter of the clan, most time active and constantly recommend it to people who are new to Iron 
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - A group devoted to Irons, Classics and Elites in a single clan is fun.

Posted 22 January 2019 - 01:35 AM #807

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

• Account Name you are applying for a rank - Elite mr p
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - Big supporter of the clan, most time active and constantly recommend it to people who are new to Iron 
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - A group devoted to Irons, Classics and Elites in a single clan is fun.

Hi there, thanks for showing interest in applying however, you are currently using the wrong template, scroll a bit further up on this page and you will see the correct one. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 22 January 2019 - 05:46 AM #808

Alora Norse
Super Donator

Alora Norse

• Time spent:
      1d 3h 15m 41s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Alora Norse

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Norse#8100

What are your strengths? - My strengths are that I am a kind and helpful person, and I enjoy assisting others and having a positive game experience. I'm honest to a fault, and I try my best to be a good person.

What are your weaknesses? - My patience sometimes. I think that always gets me in trouble, combined with brutal honesty.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -
Honestly, it's a starting rank, and I feel like being around getting to know people as a rank will help me get to know others as well.

Hello! Sorry, it looked like my app was skipped over, so I'm reposting it :)

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:15 AM #809

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Hello! Sorry, it looked like my app was skipped over, so I'm reposting it :)

Apologies.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:46 PM #810

Zertilex
Super Donator

Zertilex

• Time spent:
      11h 8m 29s

• Total level:
How long have you been in ICE? - basically since I started playing alora, 5 days on main and 5 on ironman have all been in ICE

What position are you applying for? - Recruit

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - yes, I was the assistant captain on my hockey team and currently am at my job.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - On my team it entailed working together and leading and helping people when they needed it. I was a better player and mentored people to help them do better. At my job I am an overseer and make sure everything is in line including the people under me. It is also my job to help them get better and offer advice.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I spend roughly 4-5 hrs a day on alora between this account and my iron man.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes of course

Why would you like to work with us? - I love being in the group chat and talking with people. I think I could really help out people and make them enjoy ICE and alora more than they already do. Meeting new people and being able to interact with everyone in discord would be amazing. I also have been playing for a while now and can have learned enough to help out ironmen and mains of course.

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - I have plenty of knowledge of alora and play everyday. I have an ironman account which i learned almost everything on so I could help with all ironmen questions. I am a kind person that likes to help and be apart of things. and lastly ICE is awesome!

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application?  - I would be very happy to be apart of the ICE team and thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to apply.

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:03 PM #811

Banks
Veteran

Banks
Clan: Salty Ex-Admins

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

How long have you been in ICE? - basically since I started playing alora, 5 days on main and 5 on ironman have all been in ICE

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - yes, I was the assistant captain on my hockey team and currently am at my job.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - On my team it entailed working together and leading and helping people when they needed it. I was a better player and mentored people to help them do better. At my job I am an overseer and make sure everything is in line including the people under me. It is also my job to help them get better and offer advice.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I spend roughly 4-5 hrs a day on alora between this account and my iron man.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes of course

Why would you like to work with us? - I love being in the group chat and talking with people. I think I could really help out people and make them enjoy ICE and alora more than they already do. Meeting new people and being able to interact with everyone in discord would be amazing. I also have been playing for a while now and can have learned enough to help out ironmen and mains of course.

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - I have plenty of knowledge of alora and play everyday. I have an ironman account which i learned almost everything on so I could help with all ironmen questions. I am a kind person that likes to help and be apart of things. and lastly ICE is awesome!

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application?  - I would be very happy to be apart of the ICE team and thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to apply.

It appears you've filled out the Staff Application, used when applying for a LT+ position. Applying for Recruit, please post a new application with the correct template.

• 7 likes this

draisig2.png

Posted 22 January 2019 - 08:18 PM #812

Zertilex
Super Donator

Zertilex

• Time spent:
      11h 8m 29s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) -  zertilex and my ironman is bg5099

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - zertilex#5564

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? - very respectful, caring, and willing to work hard. Make a great addition to any team, knowledge of alora

What are your weaknesses? - tribriding :P , getting too focused on one thing.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I deserve the rank because I am a very respectful persona and love to help others out. I have been playing alora for a while now and can offer tips and tricks for main accounts and ironmen, as I play both. I am hard working and would love to be apart of an amazing clan to meet new people and help people that are in need. I think ICE is an amazing clan that has helped me in the past so I would be honored to give back and help others out. Thank you!

It appears you've filled out the Staff Application, used when applying for a LT+ position. Applying for Recruit, please post a new application with the correct template.

just posed a new one, thank you

Posted 23 January 2019 - 04:02 AM #813

GroupIronman
Group Ironman

GroupIronman

• Time spent:
      4d 19h 54m 33s

• Total level:
How long have you been in ICE? -
Since November 19th (including account @OneFalseStep)

What position are you applying for? -
Lt

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? -
Yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -
I was a staff member of a website called RuneZone it was a gold rated affiliate fansite rates by Jagex. Its the highest rating you could get at the time.
I was a member of the media team. I was a radio dj and social media manager of runeradio for a year and half. This meant that while having little moderation powers i had to hild myself with respect and to follow the rules to the letter. We had normally 200-1k listeners at a time
Before making the promotion to assistant media team leader which meant that I had to hold myself to the utmost professionalism. I was inchsrge of mentoring newer djs and also aiding with hiring and firing of new media team members along with bolding meetings. At this point I also had moderation of the chatbox and the ability so see requests by users of other djs to make sure that everything was professional and clean.
I was a staff member for 3 years and only left due to work commitments however the site soon shutdown in 2015/16 area.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -
Mon/Tues/Weds - 4 hours approximately
Every other day - work dependant

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -
Yeah I am already pretty active and plan to stay this way.

Why would you like to work with us? -
Alora has become the game I love to play and enjoy spending my time playing. Ice has become my family I love all the guys and girls who make the community so great. I would love to try and help with the forward movement and growth of this great clan and show my drive and desire to keep the clan chat incredible.

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? -
I posess a number of skills that I believe ICE could use, with my role at RZ firstly I was in a staff role for 3 years so I'm a loyal hard ,working and driven person, this can also be shown by my promotion to Assistant Team Leader. In the role I had to follow a strict code of conduct so I can remain professional, unbias and also able to deal with many high pressure situations in a respectful yet effective manner to make sure a resolution occurs. I'm ambitious and want things that I care about to succeed and will work hard to make sure anything I do will aid that. Lastly I'm respectful and courteous, I will talk to anyone, help anyone and will make it known my pm on discord/forums or ingame is open to everybody and that if I can help I will sure as hell try my best.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -
I know it looks like it's a short time between all my applications but I see that as a good sign that my drive and ambition to succeed is coming through. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

GroupIronman

Posted Image

Thanks to @Dumbshit for allowing me to use this sig

Other accounts: @OneFalseStep

@Livo

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:50 PM #814

Prakse
Group Ironman

Prakse

• Time spent:
      3d 21h 4m 27s

• Total level:
    Awards
How long have you been in ICE? - Fair while, not entirely sure on the details.

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - Yes I beat my sister in an arm wrestle one time.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Maintaining law and order, muted her irl for excessive flaming, few other things here and there.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 10-16h

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yas

Why would you like to work with us? - My homies

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - all of the above

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application?  - i love u

Posted 23 January 2019 - 09:22 PM #815

Not Mhk
Veteran

Not Mhk
Clan: Paragon closer

• Time spent:
      192d 21h 44m 24s

• Previous username:
    Mhk

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Mhk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ye#0001

What are your strengths? - Very knowledgable in-game, friends with a lot of people in ICE and I love helping people

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes don't look at chat box for a period of time if I'm focusing on the game, also lost quite a bit of free time with university starting but still feel like I can contribute

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'd like to have a starting rank in ICE to work my way up and see what I can contribute, I've been watching ICE since it's arrival to Alora and feel like it's an amazing clan to be apart of.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 23 January 2019 - 09:35 PM #816

Banks
Veteran

Banks

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  zertilex and my ironman is bg5099

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - zertilex#5564

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? - very respectful, caring, and willing to work hard. Make a great addition to any team, knowledge of alora

What are your weaknesses? - tribriding :P , getting too focused on one thing.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I deserve the rank because I am a very respectful persona and love to help others out. I have been playing alora for a while now and can offer tips and tricks for main accounts and ironmen, as I play both. I am hard working and would love to be apart of an amazing clan to meet new people and help people that are in need. I think ICE is an amazing clan that has helped me in the past so I would be honored to give back and help others out. Thank you!

just posed a new one, thank you

Congratulations!

How long have you been in ICE? - Fair while, not entirely sure on the details.

What position are you applying for? - Whichever seems fit

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - Yes I beat my sister in an arm wrestle one time.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Maintaining law and order, muted her irl for excessive flaming, few other things here and there.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 10-16h

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yas

Why would you like to work with us? - My homies

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - all of the above

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application?  - i love u

From what I can tell, you don't currently hold a rank in ICE. And we do not allow rank jumping. If you'd like to apply for a Recruit rank, please fill out the correct template (the one you've filled out is for a Staff (LT+) position).

draisig2.png

Posted 23 January 2019 - 09:51 PM #817

Prakse
Group Ironman

Prakse

• Time spent:
      3d 21h 4m 27s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  HC Proxy/Prakse 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Proxy#2799

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N.A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  Like 5 mins ago

What are your strengths? - KnowledgeableGrinderNolifeHandsome

What are your weaknesses? - WordspacingColourcontinuation

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Put a lot of time into this CC would like to be a part of the new wave generation of clan chat development and helping ironmens and regular mens! 

From what I can tell, you don't currently hold a rank in ICE. And we do not allow rank jumping. If you'd like to apply for a Recruit rank, please fill out the correct template (the one you've filled out is for a Staff (LT+) position).

• KP likes this

Posted 24 January 2019 - 11:02 PM #818

Banks
Veteran

Banks

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Mhk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ye#0001

What are your strengths? - Very knowledgable in-game, friends with a lot of people in ICE and I love helping people

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes don't look at chat box for a period of time if I'm focusing on the game, also lost quite a bit of free time with university starting but still feel like I can contribute

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'd like to have a starting rank in ICE to work my way up and see what I can contribute, I've been watching ICE since it's arrival to Alora and feel like it's an amazing clan to be apart of.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -  HC Proxy/Prakse 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Proxy#2799

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N.A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  Like 5 mins ago

What are your strengths? - KnowledgeableGrinderNolifeHandsome

What are your weaknesses? - WordspacingColourcontinuation

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Put a lot of time into this CC would like to be a part of the new wave generation of clan chat development and helping ironmens and regular mens! 

Congratulations!

draisig2.png

Posted 27 January 2019 - 07:24 PM #819

Iron XL
Ironman

Iron XL

• Time spent:
      4h 58m 20s

• Previous username:
    Remy is HARD

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Remy is HARD, EBE, Purppp, UIM Remy (around 35+ days between these, as of late I've only been playing on 'Remy is HARD' grinding away :)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -RemyOSRS#9656

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit, or wherever you see me best fit.

What are your strengths? - I've played a lot of days, played every game mode and feel as if I can really help with any and all questions. I have tons of patience, and an overall nice person I don't believe in belittling people, or being rude to people for no reason. Always willing to help!

What are your weaknesses? - Not really a weakness, but I have a 5 month old daughter so sometimes ill have to leave for a few minutes at a time to help with diaper changes, feedings... etc (TMI)

I feel like I deserve to be ranked because I have great in game knowledge and play way more hours than I should daily so I am free most days besides work for a few hours in the afternoon. As I said before I've racked up almost 40 days and have great in game knowledge and can answer almost any questions. I hope you consider me, I'd just like to help!

Thank you,

Remy

Posted 28 January 2019 - 11:28 AM #820

Banks
Veteran

Banks

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Remy is HARD, EBE, Purppp, UIM Remy (around 35+ days between these, as of late I've only been playing on 'Remy is HARD' grinding away :)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -RemyOSRS#9656

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit, or wherever you see me best fit.

What are your strengths? - I've played a lot of days, played every game mode and feel as if I can really help with any and all questions. I have tons of patience, and an overall nice person I don't believe in belittling people, or being rude to people for no reason. Always willing to help!

What are your weaknesses? - Not really a weakness, but I have a 5 month old daughter so sometimes ill have to leave for a few minutes at a time to help with diaper changes, feedings... etc (TMI)

I feel like I deserve to be ranked because I have great in game knowledge and play way more hours than I should daily so I am free most days besides work for a few hours in the afternoon. As I said before I've racked up almost 40 days and have great in game knowledge and can answer almost any questions. I hope you consider me, I'd just like to help!

Thank you,

Remy

Congratulations!

draisig2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2519 user(s)