Blue Dummy
Group Ironman

Blue Dummy
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      6d 21h 11m 40s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Blue Dummy (Dumdum)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dumdum#9638

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corp

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Week and a half to 2 weeks ago? Ish?

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant 

What are your strengths? - Knowledgeable about the game, Patience with with people, Leadership experience, extremely passionate person. 

What are your weaknesses? - Can be slightly hot headed at times, tendency to get a little over excited, and I smoke too damn much.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe that since returning to Alora after my short hiatus, I have proven that I am "back to form", if you will. I picked up where I left off in terms of interaction with members in the cc, and have embodied what ICE as a whole stands for in terms of being a welcoming place for noobs and veterans alike by answering questions, and having conversations consistently with virtually everyone who talks in the cc. I believe that with my activity, and ability to constantly interact, I would make a great sergeant within the ICE ranks.

Blue_Dummy.png
Signature by DB Aspect <3

Promoted to Server Support 11/07/2018

Accounts

GIM - Blue Dummy, Slave Dummy, Pure Dummy (Team Stooges)
Normie - Dumdum (Deironed from EIM at 2078 total)
UIM - UIM Dummy

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:14 PM #842

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Not Enzo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Enzo#3456

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  January 10th 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant/Lieutenant

What are your strengths? - I have been on the server for just over two years now, I am very knowledgeable with Alora, and I continue to help others in the Clan Chat that are in need of some advice. I consider myself hard working and determined when it comes to taking on a role. 

What are your weaknesses? - I enjoy banter quite a lot and sometimes I take that banter a bit too far, however that is usually with friends of mine and doesn't involve others who I do not know directly.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Recently, I have been told by a certain high ranked member that I have been extremely active in the CC and they would like to see me excel further. Due to my recent high activity in the CC I believe I am capable of handling the rank to the best of my ability, and it will show others that I have worked hard to get to where I am. ICE is basically a second family for me, if I never discovered them in the first place, I'm not too sure the game would be as enjoyable, as the community is something I'll never experience again. Also, since I'm in the Oceanic region, I believe there aren't any other active sergeants in the CC that are from the region, therefore I think that I would be a great fit as I can be there when others cannot.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Account Name (IGN) - Death Kid

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Death Kid#7025

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Around a month or two ago.

What are your strengths? - I am very active on Alora and the CC. I push around 5-8 hours daily on weekdays, and around 10-15 hours a day on weekends. I'm always willing to help whenever I can, I have a lot of game knowledge which I'm always willing to share with newer players and members of the CC, I have a lot of patience and maturity when it comes to situations that require it, and I like to think of myself as friendly and approachable.

What are your weaknesses? - I'm still newish to Discord and I'm still learning my way around the commands, etc.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm always willing to get out of my comfort zone and take the extra mile. I believe that I can help make ICE become the best version of itself. I'm fair, responsible, mature and very active. I try to help as much as I can in the CC to the best of my ability. I don't feel like I'm entitled to a rank-up, however, I would like the opportunity to help and improve the CC as much as possible. ICE is like my family, and I enjoy every single day chatting and PvMing with our members.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - I carry her

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shane#9874

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  10th Jan

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Knowledge of Alora features, Activeness & Friendly

What are your weaknesses? - Still yet to get ranger boots, so this is a big weakness :( Otherwise N/A

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Have been active/helpful in the cc and discord since I've joined the clan. :)

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - Blue Dummy (Dumdum)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dumdum#9638

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corp

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Week and a half to 2 weeks ago? Ish?

What are your strengths? - Knowledgeable about the game, Patience with with people, Leadership experience, extremely passionate person. 

What are your weaknesses? - Can be slightly hot headed at times, tendency to get a little over excited, and I smoke too damn much.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe that since returning to Alora after my short hiatus, I have proven that I am "back to form", if you will. I picked up where I left off in terms of interaction with members in the cc, and have embodied what ICE as a whole stands for in terms of being a welcoming place for noobs and veterans alike by answering questions, and having conversations consistently with virtually everyone who talks in the cc. I believe that with my activity, and ability to constantly interact, I would make a great sergeant within the ICE ranks.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:45 PM #843

Otto
Veteran

Otto

• Time spent:
      27d 8h 23m 18s

• Previous username:
    PlankmanOtto

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - PlankmanOtto

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Otto#0451

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 18/02/19

What are your strengths? - Knowledge and as easy going as they come! I'm also very committed as you can probably tell by the seventh Hardcore Ironman!

What are your weaknesses? - Dying on Hardcore Ironmen. In the past I've gone inactive after dying but after #6 I just got back on the grind so I guess that weakness has been erased?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Pretty much in the same as my last app.. I feel since I've joined the clan I've grown and also helped the clan grow. I enjoy the role I have in the clan and would like to continue developing that. ICE has helped my rekindle my love for Alora again and I'd like to give back to that :)

Thanks for reading!

December 13 2016 -Server Support
January 16 2017 -Server Moderator
February 7 2017 -Global Moderator
March 15 2017 -Administrator

Posted Image

Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:18 AM #844

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - PlankmanOtto

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Otto#0451

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 18/02/19

What are your strengths? - Knowledge and as easy going as they come! I'm also very committed as you can probably tell by the seventh Hardcore Ironman!

What are your weaknesses? - Dying on Hardcore Ironmen. In the past I've gone inactive after dying but after #6 I just got back on the grind so I guess that weakness has been erased?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Pretty much in the same as my last app.. I feel since I've joined the clan I've grown and also helped the clan grow. I enjoy the role I have in the clan and would like to continue developing that. ICE has helped my rekindle my love for Alora again and I'd like to give back to that :)

Thanks for reading!

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:20 AM #845

Cooked Unit
Group Ironman

Cooked Unit
Clan: paki unit

• Time spent:
      1d 10h 59m 31s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Not Applicable

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Pulzy#7321

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Level 1 or sum-ting.

What are your strengths? - P.M.W

What are your weaknesses? -  P.M.W

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

I honestly don't believe I deserve it, but if I do get promoted to an initial rank then that would be awesome. If not, then better luck next year. Had a few bottles of wine..throw me a frickin' bone here!! 

Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:57 AM #846

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Not Applicable

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Pulzy#7321

What rank are you applying for? - Level 1 or sum-ting.

What are your strengths? - P.M.W

What are your weaknesses? -  P.M.W

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

I honestly don't believe I deserve it, but if I do get promoted to an initial rank then that would be awesome. If not, then better luck next year. Had a few bottles of wine..throw me a frickin' bone here!! 

Hey, why did you put N/A for acc name? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:56 AM #847

Blackpoiint
Extreme Donator

Blackpoiint

• Time spent:
      63d 9h 32m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Blackpoiint

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ewout | Blackpoiint#5314

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 6 January 2019

What are your strengths? - PvMing, I'm always trying to be helpful to all other players.

What are your weaknesses? - Following the conversations on the ICE discord

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  Last time I applied, I was grinding for the comp monkey. I achieved the monkey on 12-02-19, so the huge grinds are over. I will be able to be a lot more active in cc again. Besides that, I think I've acquired a huge amount of knowledge about Alora. My playtime on this account is about 16 days right now.

• 7 likes this

Blackpoiint.png

8ReZuBK.png

Posted 16 February 2019 - 11:33 AM #848

Iron goobe
User

Iron goobe
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      1d 13h 20m 49s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Iron goobe

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Venom#9752

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - 2R1PxLN.png

What are your weaknesses? - O0jhRy2.png

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i don't, i just want the recruit rank for absolutely no reason at all.

Posted 18 February 2019 - 03:49 AM #849

Aircobra
Ultimate Ironman

Aircobra
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      1d 17h 18m 6s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Aircobra

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Andrew#9248

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 

What are your strengths? - My Strengths are that i Strive in helping other fellow Ironmen or Players in succeeding on alora and that they will do the same with others who are struggling in game

What are your weaknesses? - Not helping enough people

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Ive been part of ICE since it was originally Ironman OG and Help cc, I always love helping other players and leading them on the right path, Alora is like my Second home and i Enjoy it every day

Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:16 PM #850

Morgen
Youtuber

Morgen
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      107d 12h 31m 49s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Morgen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Morgen#8855

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Knowledge of the game, patience to help others when needed, dedicated player and experience in multiple situations.

What are your weaknesses? - Can get angry in situations, react to certain toxic situations in a unfriendly manor.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been around for quite along time, during my time I have learnt a lot about the game but also with helping/understanding other people, I feel I can use my knowledge to help people who need it. I am a very active player either in Alora/Discord and I am up for learning each role fully and climbing up the ranks. I also kill zulrah, a lot.

rXJhDzL.png

yfA7Oq7.png

DyNW4eI.png

5Y09rbM.png

RnWyEzY.png

A picture taken from the famous no BXP riots:

VXSGlaB.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An old man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Things:

Spoiler

Posted 20 February 2019 - 03:31 AM #851

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - EIM Zarox

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Zarox#5215

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 Weeks ago

What are your strengths? - Helping players, patience and playing the game

What are your weaknesses? - Getting ranger boots

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been a part of ICE since I started my EIM 4 months ago, ever since I've been active and helpful. I play every day and I strive to help out people in the CC.

Graveyard [only dcs sad game]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:24 AM #852

skt faker
User

skt faker

• Time spent:
      48d 8h 21m 28s

• Previous username:
    ThotGreegree

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - OCE Vajyena

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Vajyena#8089

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2nd of Feb 2019

What are your strengths? - Helping out all the new players, even if not in the clan, all help is good help. 

What are your weaknesses? - Grinding tedious skills!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.-  I've been playing pretty regularly since Group Ironman came out, even though my team quit a few days in, its been good to join up all the members of ICE, either If im helping others with boss tasks or minigames, It's just been a blast so far. 

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:35 AM #853

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Blackpoiint

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ewout | Blackpoiint#5314

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 6 January 2019

What are your strengths? - PvMing, I'm always trying to be helpful to all other players.

What are your weaknesses? - Following the conversations on the ICE discord

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  Last time I applied, I was grinding for the comp monkey. I achieved the monkey on 12-02-19, so the huge grinds are over. I will be able to be a lot more active in cc again. Besides that, I think I've acquired a huge amount of knowledge about Alora. My playtime on this account is about 16 days right now.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Iron goobe

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Venom#9752

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - 2R1PxLN.png

What are your weaknesses? - O0jhRy2.png

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i don't, i just want the recruit rank for absolutely no reason at all.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) - Aircobra

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Andrew#9248

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 

What are your strengths? - My Strengths are that i Strive in helping other fellow Ironmen or Players in succeeding on alora and that they will do the same with others who are struggling in game

What are your weaknesses? - Not helping enough people

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Ive been part of ICE since it was originally Ironman OG and Help cc, I always love helping other players and leading them on the right path, Alora is like my Second home and i Enjoy it every day

Unfortunately we do not allow rank skipping, therefore you have been promoted to corporal.

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:40 AM #854

EIM 1gp
User

EIM 1gp
Clan: ?

• Time spent:
      75d 4h 49m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

Awesome to see alot of people apply lately! congratz to all the promoted and goodluck on all the new applications! <3 #ICE

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:45 AM #855

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Morgen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Morgen#8855

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Knowledge of the game, patience to help others when needed, dedicated player and experience in multiple situations.

What are your weaknesses? - Can get angry in situations, react to certain toxic situations in a unfriendly manor.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been around for quite along time, during my time I have learnt a lot about the game but also with helping/understanding other people, I feel I can use my knowledge to help people who need it. I am a very active player either in Alora/Discord and I am up for learning each role fully and climbing up the ranks. I also kill zulrah, a lot.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Zarox

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Zarox#5215

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 Weeks ago

What are your strengths? - Helping players, patience and playing the game

What are your weaknesses? - Getting ranger boots

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been a part of ICE since I started my EIM 4 months ago, ever since I've been active and helpful. I play every day and I strive to help out people in the CC.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - OCE Vajyena

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Vajyena#8089

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2nd of Feb 2019

What are your strengths? - Helping out all the new players, even if not in the clan, all help is good help. 

What are your weaknesses? - Grinding tedious skills!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.-  I've been playing pretty regularly since Group Ironman came out, even though my team quit a few days in, its been good to join up all the members of ICE, either If im helping others with boss tasks or minigames, It's just been a blast so far. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:08 AM #856

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Paine

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Paine#2481

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 20th of January 2019

What rank are you applying for?Sergeant

What are your strengths? - I have 221 warnings in the ICE discord, which helps Hellish satisfy his daily needs. Still the same easy going guy, helpful and friendly.

What are your weaknesses? - Activity in the ICE cc in-game, working on fixing that with Elite Sheets.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've developed loads of new friends in ICE, and hanging out with them makes my day better despite it being bad sometimes. I've enjoyed my time here and I want to keep it this way.

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 20 February 2019 - 03:56 PM #857

40a
Donator

40a
Clan: ICE / Ex-Staff /

• Time spent:
      74d 20h 44m 23s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Eim 40a

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 40a#1360

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Dec 7 2018

What rank are you applying for? - My 2nd banana!!!

What are your strengths? - Everyday, I muster the will power to harass @Vuqe about not having a tbow and at the same time, I ask him to join my raids anyway. I think that shows courage! 

I am good at taking control of any situation and keeping calm while doing so. 

What are your weaknesses? - I too, also don't have a tbow. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am a fairly active member in the clan-chat, and participate in bants and chats with other members often. I have even formed my own elite raid squad of whales consisting of members only in ICE!!! (Not really forming a squad, I only PM them to come join my raids). 

But on a real note - I help out every player when I can, and help them learn the ropes if they ask for it! 

OnPlUPY.png?1aZ0IAix.png?1

apSE9iG.png?1dQqXtgo.png?1

vDDHk5x.png

RAc5bnT.png?2    

Other accounts:

Eim 40a (I will primarily be on my elite iron-man account)

Softcore 40a

HC 40a

Go to class

Uim 40a

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:18 PM #858

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name - “Annakarl”

Discord Tag - De#6469

What is your current rank? - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? - 20th of January, 2019

What rank are you applying for? Corporal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your strengths?

Helpful, loyal, trustworthy, familiar with all the rules.

What are your weaknesses?

Hard to tell from my POV, you may know me well enough to judge by yourself.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

After a month of grinding GIM and chilling / helping in the ICE cc I feel like it's time to apply for another upgrade. :)
Also learned a lot of ironman methods and the best methods out there while playing GIM and grinding the hiscores.

Thanks for taking the time to read through my application.

Kind regards,
Sheep/ Annakarl. <3

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:11 PM #859

EIM 1gp
User

EIM 1gp
Clan: ?

• Time spent:
      75d 4h 49m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Paine

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Paine#2481

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 20th of January 2019

What rank are you applying for?Sergeant

What are your strengths? - I have 221 warnings in the ICE discord, which helps Hellish satisfy his daily needs. Still the same easy going guy, helpful and friendly.

What are your weaknesses? - Activity in the ICE cc in-game, working on fixing that with Elite Sheets.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've developed loads of new friends in ICE, and hanging out with them makes my day better despite it being bad sometimes. I've enjoyed my time here and I want to keep it this way.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Eim 40a

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 40a#1360

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Dec 7 2018

What rank are you applying for? - My 2nd banana!!!

What are your strengths? - Everyday, I muster the will power to harass @Vuqe about not having a tbow and at the same time, I ask him to join my raids anyway. I think that shows courage! 

I am good at taking control of any situation and keeping calm while doing so. 

What are your weaknesses? - I too, also don't have a tbow. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am a fairly active member in the clan-chat, and participate in bants and chats with other members often. I have even formed my own elite raid squad of whales consisting of members only in ICE!!! (Not really forming a squad, I only PM them to come join my raids). 

But on a real note - I help out every player when I can, and help them learn the ropes if they ask for it! 

Account Name - “Annakarl”

Discord Tag - De#6469

What is your current rank? - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? - 20th of January, 2019

What rank are you applying for? Corporal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your strengths?

Helpful, loyal, trustworthy, familiar with all the rules.

What are your weaknesses?

Hard to tell from my POV, you may know me well enough to judge by yourself.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

After a month of grinding GIM and chilling / helping in the ICE cc I feel like it's time to apply for another upgrade. :)
Also learned a lot of ironman methods and the best methods out there while playing GIM and grinding the hiscores.

Thanks for taking the time to read through my application.

Kind regards,
Sheep/ Annakarl. <3

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 26 February 2019 - 03:16 AM #860

Kaymen69
Super Donator

Kaymen69

• Time spent:
      15s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - diablo1

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -kaymen69#6942

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 months ago?

What rank are you applying for? - 2 banana

What are your strengths? - i know lots about the game and when it comes to people asking questions in cc i tend to know all of them and help out to my best ability.

What are your weaknesses? -  no weaknesses at all :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)

This topic has been visited by 2519 user(s)