Posted 28 January 2019 - 11:42 AM #821

Dumdum
User

Dumdum
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      21d 11h 57m 20s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Blue Dummy (Dumdum)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - jbzick#9638

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  January 21st, 2019 at 7:47am

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - I am very knowledgeable when it comes to Alora, and I actively pass that knowledge onto others in the CC. I am an extremely driven individual, and am willing to go above and beyond. And I can rub my stomach with my left hand, while patting the top of my head with my right hand AT THE SAME TIME.

What are your weaknesses? - With me being a passionate person, sometimes I can be TOO passionate which I'm sure most of you on the staff team have seen previously. I sometimes have a hard time differentiating when it's time to be serious, and when it's okay to troll. And also, DB Aspects abs and KP's luscious Latin accent.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Prior to my break, I gave my all to ICE. Everything from just member interaction, to helping host that PVP tournament that we sponsored back in November. I am very passionate about ICE, and have proven my worth previously as a valuable member of the clan. I may have had my "hot headed" moments occasionally, but outside from that I know how strong of a member I can be and how much I can help ICE as a whole. Instead of coming back from my break and demanding I get a staff position back, I took one on the chin and started from the bottom, just because I am willing to do what I need to do in order to be a member (and hopefully one day), be staff again. 

Signature by @Dumbshit.
Io4zZ7q.gif
Special thanks to @DB Aspect for this signature<3
DumdumSig.png

​Promoted to Server Support 11/07/2018
Resigned from Server Support 11/26/2018 (Took break from game)

Accounts
Normie (Deironed from EIM at 2,078 total November 5th, 2018) = Dumdum
Ultimate Ironman = UIM Dummy
Pure Normie = Gumgum
Group Ironman = Blue Dummy (Team 5 guys 1 cup)

52259f907e67399e5f89bc66a8ab58d2.png

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:22 PM #822

Endeavor
Veteran

Endeavor

• Time spent:
      79d 5h 27m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Endeavor + (GIM) Dryfire
Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Endeavor#1718
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A
When did you last apply for a rank? A few months ago
What rank are you applying for? Asking for Veteran back; was Lieutenant but I don't mind starting over
What are your strengths? Communication is excellent and my knowledge if Alora is insightful to others
What are your weaknesses? I work too damn much to play as much as I used to. I'd say staying motivated (for myself; I enjoy helping/talking to others)
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'm no better than anyone else. I'll start from the bottom if favoritism is a factor. I don't deserve anything. I just need a box and a blanket and ICE is my box, damnit.

71sZDed.png

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:05 AM #823

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Blue Dummy (Dumdum)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - jbzick#9638

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  January 21st, 2019 at 7:47am

What are your strengths? - I am very knowledgeable when it comes to Alora, and I actively pass that knowledge onto others in the CC. I am an extremely driven individual, and am willing to go above and beyond. And I can rub my stomach with my left hand, while patting the top of my head with my right hand AT THE SAME TIME.

What are your weaknesses? - With me being a passionate person, sometimes I can be TOO passionate which I'm sure most of you on the staff team have seen previously. I sometimes have a hard time differentiating when it's time to be serious, and when it's okay to troll. And also, DB Aspects abs and KP's luscious Latin accent.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Prior to my break, I gave my all to ICE. Everything from just member interaction, to helping host that PVP tournament that we sponsored back in November. I am very passionate about ICE, and have proven my worth previously as a valuable member of the clan. I may have had my "hot headed" moments occasionally, but outside from that I know how strong of a member I can be and how much I can help ICE as a whole. Instead of coming back from my break and demanding I get a staff position back, I took one on the chin and started from the bottom, just because I am willing to do what I need to do in order to be a member (and hopefully one day), be staff again. 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - Endeavor + (GIM) Dryfire
Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Endeavor#1718
When did you last apply for a rank? A few months ago
What rank are you applying for? Asking for Veteran back; was Lieutenant but I don't mind starting over
What are your strengths? Communication is excellent and my knowledge if Alora is insightful to others
What are your weaknesses? I work too damn much to play as much as I used to. I'd say staying motivated (for myself; I enjoy helping/talking to others)
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'm no better than anyone else. I'll start from the bottom if favoritism is a factor. I don't deserve anything. I just need a box and a blanket and ICE is my box, damnit.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 29 January 2019 - 04:02 PM #824

EIM Mar
Classic

EIM Mar

• Time spent:
      39m 13s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - EIM Mar

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tony.#9649

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Honestly none. I suck at this game. But I try to help in the rare cases I can.

What are your weaknesses? - any NPC over 30 combat. Also trivia. Also throwing money at Lowkey.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been lurking in the CC for a few months now. and whilst am still generally useless at Alora, I am slowly learning. I have been putting in the grind for the past week or so and intend to continue to do so, and think that I could become somewhat useful as a member.

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:50 AM #825

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - EIM Zarox

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Zarox#5215

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Being active in the chat, trying to help people.

What are your weaknesses? - EIM Scuffed bullying me.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I log on daily, and actively talk in the CC, I'm pretty helpful, and I guess I'm a nice guy.

Graveyard [only dcs sad game]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 01 February 2019 - 06:52 AM #826

Tauri
Event Manager

Tauri
Clan: ESTSOF

• Time spent:
      118d 11h 8m 6s

• Previous username:
    Not Tauri

• Total level:
    Awards
How long have you been in ICE? - Since day 1, 13th of April.

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - No, but I'm ready for the experience.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 3 or more hours, depends of time of the week, on workdays I'm not being able to play much, but on day-offs I usually play up to 8 hrs.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - I see myself already being active in discord, so that's a yes.

Why would you like to work with us? - I love the ICE community, the people around here and the amount of help I'm willing to put in the CC just so everyone would have a great time around here.

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - Decent game knowledge, experience in any of the game modes, PvM experience.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application?  - Since this would be my first ever staff position on any of the RSPS-related communities, I am willing to prove myself as the good choice for the position. That being said, I feel myself to be ready for the responsibilities that comes with a Lieutenant rank in the clan chat.

CAQfOl.gif

Promoted to Server Support - 5/07/2022

Promoted to Server Moderator - 24/07/2022

Promoted to Forum Moderator - 28/08/2022

Promoted to Global Moderator - 02/10/2022

Promoted to Event Manager - 01/12/2022

Posted 01 February 2019 - 07:51 AM #827

Konar
Group Ironman

Konar

• Time spent:
      33d 51m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Konar

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Aelin#0502

What are your strengths? - Grinding, in-game knowledge, fast typing skills

What are your weaknesses? - Lava dragons/Tax Seazon

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Only good reason I can think of for deserving the rank is that I have a lot of in-game knowledge and can apply that to helping people who ask questions.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:49 AM #828

Varius Dummy
Super Donator

Varius Dummy

• Time spent:
      2h 2m 16s

• Previous username:
    Iron Orgy

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) -  Iron Orgy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - izblinkiz#6142

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  unranked

What are your strengths? - I grind hard, I'm super active, and I NH brid nerds on my GIM without hesitation

What are your weaknesses? - BIG DADDY SHEETS ;)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  Because I've been lurking for a long time and have recently been super active and plan on staying that way, because I'll screenshot and snitch in the CC hard af if there's no officers to boot them

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:41 PM #829

skt faker
User

skt faker

• Time spent:
      48d 8h 21m 28s

• Previous username:
    ThotGreegree

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - OCE Vajyena

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Vajyena#8089

What are your strengths? - Activeness, I think I'm quite a helpful fella, try to do as much as i can to help out.

What are your weaknesses? - Apart from the different timezone from half of the server, I don't really know any weaknesses, guess they are for me to learn.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

Would just like to work up the ranks in the clan, may aswell start somewhere. Regardless of the rank, I'm still going to be actively playing and helping the clan.

Posted 02 February 2019 - 06:01 AM #830

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Mar

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tony.#9649

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

What are your strengths? - Honestly none. I suck at this game. But I try to help in the rare cases I can.

What are your weaknesses? - any NPC over 30 combat. Also trivia. Also throwing money at Lowkey.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been lurking in the CC for a few months now. and whilst am still generally useless at Alora, I am slowly learning. I have been putting in the grind for the past week or so and intend to continue to do so, and think that I could become somewhat useful as a member.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Zarox

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Zarox#5215

What are your strengths? - Being active in the chat, trying to help people.

What are your weaknesses? - EIM Scuffed bullying me.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I log on daily, and actively talk in the CC, I'm pretty helpful, and I guess I'm a nice guy.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Konar

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Aelin#0502

What are your strengths? - Grinding, in-game knowledge, fast typing skills

What are your weaknesses? - Lava dragons/Tax Seazon

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Only good reason I can think of for deserving the rank is that I have a lot of in-game knowledge and can apply that to helping people who ask questions.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -  Iron Orgy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - izblinkiz#6142

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  unranked

What are your strengths? - I grind hard, I'm super active, and I NH brid nerds on my GIM without hesitation

What are your weaknesses? - BIG DADDY SHEETS  ;)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  Because I've been lurking for a long time and have recently been super active and plan on staying that way, because I'll screenshot and snitch in the CC hard af if there's no officers to boot them

We do not allow rank skipping, therefore you have been promoted to recruit.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - OCE Vajyena

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Vajyena#8089

What are your strengths? - Activeness, I think I'm quite a helpful fella, try to do as much as i can to help out.

What are your weaknesses? - Apart from the different timezone from half of the server, I don't really know any weaknesses, guess they are for me to learn.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

Would just like to work up the ranks in the clan, may aswell start somewhere. Regardless of the rank, I'm still going to be actively playing and helping the clan.

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:22 PM #831

Banks
Veteran

Banks
Clan: Salty Ex-Admins

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

How long have you been in ICE? - Since day 1, 13th of April.

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - No, but I'm ready for the experience.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 3 or more hours, depends of time of the week, on workdays I'm not being able to play much, but on day-offs I usually play up to 8 hrs.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - I see myself already being active in discord, so that's a yes.

Why would you like to work with us? - I love the ICE community, the people around here and the amount of help I'm willing to put in the CC just so everyone would have a great time around here.

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - Decent game knowledge, experience in any of the game modes, PvM experience.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application?  - Since this would be my first ever staff position on any of the RSPS-related communities, I am willing to prove myself as the good choice for the position. That being said, I feel myself to be ready for the responsibilities that comes with a Lieutenant rank in the clan chat.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Lieutenant.

draisig2.png

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:00 PM #832

Smiv
Veteran

Smiv

• Time spent:
      135d 17h 7m 46s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Smiv

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Smiv#7880

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Early December

What rank are you applying for? -  Corporal

What are your strengths? - Helping others in any form Discord, Forums, in game, etc.

What are your weaknesses? - Barrows, borrowing, HCIM

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel i deserve this rank as I have been growing my spot here and have been active in discord and in game CC. I've been helping when needed and have been yelling here and there advertising to help the clan grow. I would love to keep climbing these ranks to maybe join the staff team so any constructive criticism helps!
Thank you! #KAZOOO

• 22 likes this
Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:47 PM #833

Banks
Veteran

Banks
Clan: Salty Ex-Admins

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Smiv

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Smiv#7880

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Early December

What rank are you applying for? -  Corporal

What are your strengths? - Helping others in any form Discord, Forums, in game, etc.

What are your weaknesses? - Barrows, borrowing, HCIM

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel i deserve this rank as I have been growing my spot here and have been active in discord and in game CC. I've been helping when needed and have been yelling here and there advertising to help the clan grow. I would love to keep climbing these ranks to maybe join the staff team so any constructive criticism helps!
Thank you! #KAZOOO

Congratulations!

draisig2.png

Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:59 PM #834

EIM Eesti
Elite Ironman

EIM Eesti

• Time spent:
      17d 20h 15m 14s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - eim eesti

Discord Tag (Name#0000):Hardbass

What rank are you applying for? - recreuit

What are your strengths? -  im super duper friendly :)

What are your weaknesses? - talking on discord. :)

Posted 09 February 2019 - 02:10 AM #835

Elite MikeV
Elite Ironman

Elite MikeV

• Time spent:
      7d 13h 47m 38s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Elite MikeV

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Already in Disc

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 25 June 2018

What are your strengths? - Great knowledge of Alora and how to help others

What are your weaknesses? - Don't play as much as I used to

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

I know I went MIA in ICE and I feel awful about it, but the only reason I cam back to Alora was the love and friendliness that I felt in this group, I would have re-applied sooner but GIM took over my focus for a while, but now that it has died down a bit I feel I am able to dedicate the time into the Ice cc that I want. I missed you all and I can't wait to know all the new faces :D

Come join us in ICE! The most helpful and friendly CC on Alora!

Server first Raids 2 Loot!

fBNKIuG.png

Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:28 AM #836

Iron nath x
Super Donator

Iron nath x

• Time spent:
      1d 12h 46m 3s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - iron nath x

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 

What rank are you applying for? - corporal (dont run before you can walk)

What are your strengths? - i consider myself more knowledgable than average when it comes to alora and will use that knowledge to help any cc members that need it and ask for help to try and improve their gameplay experiance. as an ironman player in a primarily ironman cc aswell i feel like my knowledge will help players more than it would in any other cc. i will still help regardless of achieving a rank.

What are your weaknesses? - sometimes i can get caught up in the drama and my sarcastic jokes can get a little annoying at times.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - its a stepping stone to give the cc chance to get to know me better while also proving that i am capable of more.

Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:40 AM #837

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - eim eesti

Discord Tag (Name#0000):Hardbass

What rank are you applying for? - recreuit

What are your strengths? -  im super duper friendly :)

What are your weaknesses? - talking on discord. :)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Elite MikeV

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Already in Disc

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 25 June 2018

What are your strengths? - Great knowledge of Alora and how to help others

What are your weaknesses? - Don't play as much as I used to

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

I know I went MIA in ICE and I feel awful about it, but the only reason I cam back to Alora was the love and friendliness that I felt in this group, I would have re-applied sooner but GIM took over my focus for a while, but now that it has died down a bit I feel I am able to dedicate the time into the Ice cc that I want. I missed you all and I can't wait to know all the new faces :D

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - iron nath x

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 

What rank are you applying for? - corporal (dont run before you can walk)

What are your strengths? - i consider myself more knowledgable than average when it comes to alora and will use that knowledge to help any cc members that need it and ask for help to try and improve their gameplay experiance. as an ironman player in a primarily ironman cc aswell i feel like my knowledge will help players more than it would in any other cc. i will still help regardless of achieving a rank.

What are your weaknesses? - sometimes i can get caught up in the drama and my sarcastic jokes can get a little annoying at times.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - its a stepping stone to give the cc chance to get to know me better while also proving that i am capable of more.

Please note, you can only apply for ranks in chronological order. As you were currently unranked, the only rank you could have applied for was Recruit. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:56 PM #838

Not Enzo
Classic

Not Enzo

• Time spent:
      28d 6h 42m 35s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Not Enzo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Enzo#3456

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  January 10th 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant/Lieutenant

What are your strengths? - I have been on the server for just over two years now, I am very knowledgeable with Alora, and I continue to help others in the Clan Chat that are in need of some advice. I consider myself hard working and determined when it comes to taking on a role. 

What are your weaknesses? - I enjoy banter quite a lot and sometimes I take that banter a bit too far, however that is usually with friends of mine and doesn't involve others who I do not know directly.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Recently, I have been told by a certain high ranked member that I have been extremely active in the CC and they would like to see me excel further. Due to my recent high activity in the CC I believe I am capable of handling the rank to the best of my ability, and it will show others that I have worked hard to get to where I am. ICE is basically a second family for me, if I never discovered them in the first place, I'm not too sure the game would be as enjoyable, as the community is something I'll never experience again. Also, since I'm in the Oceanic region, I believe there aren't any other active sergeants in the CC that are from the region, therefore I think that I would be a great fit as I can be there when others cannot.

Posted Image

My Accounts

Posted Image Yung Enzo

Posted Image Sweeped

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:28 AM #839

Death Kid
Super Donator

Death Kid
Clan: Staff

• Time spent:
      46d 23h 9m

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Death Kid

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Death Kid#7025

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Around a month or two ago.

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - I am very active on Alora and the CC. I push around 5-8 hours daily on weekdays, and around 10-15 hours a day on weekends. I'm always willing to help whenever I can, I have a lot of game knowledge which I'm always willing to share with newer players and members of the CC, I have a lot of patience and maturity when it comes to situations that require it, and I like to think of myself as friendly and approachable.

What are your weaknesses? - I'm still newish to Discord and I'm still learning my way around the commands, etc.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm always willing to get out of my comfort zone and take the extra mile. I believe that I can help make ICE become the best version of itself. I'm fair, responsible, mature and very active. I try to help as much as I can in the CC to the best of my ability. I don't feel like I'm entitled to a rank-up, however, I would like the opportunity to help and improve the CC as much as possible. ICE is like my family, and I enjoy every single day chatting and PvMing with our members.

Currently Playing on: GIM Deathkid

Appeals | Support | Official Rules | Two-Factor Authentication

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:33 AM #840

I carry her
Elite Ironman

I carry her

• Time spent:
      15d 23h 59m 41s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - I carry her

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shane#9874

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  10th Jan

What are your strengths? - Knowledge of Alora features, Activeness & Friendly

What are your weaknesses? - Still yet to get ranger boots, so this is a big weakness :( Otherwise N/A

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Have been active/helpful in the cc and discord since I've joined the clan. :)

Normie: Flipper

Ironman: ironman.png Fliqqer

Classic: classic_large.pngSyms

Elite: eim.png I carry her

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2519 user(s)