Chromecast
Veteran

Chromecast
Clan: AFM

• Time spent:
      36d 8h 45m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

so is there an eta on runelite beta comming for the bottom of the food chain so to speak ie, normal players, regular donators and supers, like upon logging in, it sais runlite is just around the corner, yet a non donor or regular could be waiting as much as a month, before they get their hands on this, or is this gonna get to legendary, then start making jumps with one or more donor ranks given access, i get theirs still bugs, and having this system prevents any abuse of said bugs in the live game (with the higher ranked donators not willing to loose an account to take advantage of a small bug) But us lower donation rank players and non donators alike are itching to test this, and with the ''runelite is around the corner'' in the lobby of the login its like a huge, excuse my french but a huge cock tease.

I get where you're coming from but can't make much sense of your story. High level donators usually have access to lots, or quite possibly all content. And I bet there are a lot of testers that try out and break stuff to find bugs as fast as possible. Not sure why you would think they don't try to find bugs...also your thought process regarding bug abuse makes no sense at all.. that's not the idea behind beta-testing.

Posted Image

Posted 08 June 2020 - 10:51 PM #42

Morgen
Youtuber

Morgen
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      107d 12h 31m 49s

• Total level:
    Awards

Realism op, on 06 Jun 2020 - 10:13 PM, said:snapback.png

so is there an eta on runelite beta comming for the bottom of the food chain so to speak ie, normal players, regular donators and supers, like upon logging in, it sais runlite is just around the corner, yet a non donor or regular could be waiting as much as a month, before they get their hands on this, or is this gonna get to legendary, then start making jumps with one or more donor ranks given access, i get theirs still bugs, and having this system prevents any abuse of said bugs in the live game (with the higher ranked donators not willing to loose an account to take advantage of a small bug) But us lower donation rank players and non donators alike are itching to test this, and with the ''runelite is around the corner'' in the lobby of the login its like a huge, excuse my french but a huge cock tease.

I mean anyone who isn't high donator or staff are in your terms "bottom of the food chain" So I mean it's just a waiting game for all of us, some things you just have to wait for my man. 

rXJhDzL.png

yfA7Oq7.png

DyNW4eI.png

5Y09rbM.png

RnWyEzY.png

A picture taken from the famous no BXP riots:

VXSGlaB.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An old man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Things:

Spoiler

Posted 09 June 2020 - 04:24 PM #43

Real Vikings
Banned

Real Vikings

• Time spent:
      8d 2h 23m 11s

• Previous username:
    Real Tyrants

• Total level:
    Awards

I get where you're coming from but can't make much sense of your story. High level donators usually have access to lots, or quite possibly all content. And I bet there are a lot of testers that try out and break stuff to find bugs as fast as possible. Not sure why you would think they don't try to find bugs...also your thought process regarding bug abuse makes no sense at all.. that's not the idea behind beta-testing.

i said nothing about not trying to find bugs, i said its smart they did it for high ranking players first because if they find something, they arnt going to keep quiet about it, to use as an advantage in fear of loosing their account.

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:04 AM #44

Chromecast
Veteran

Chromecast
Clan: AFM

• Time spent:
      36d 8h 45m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

i said nothing about not trying to find bugs, i said its smart they did it for high ranking players first because if they find something, they arnt going to keep quiet about it, to use as an advantage in fear of loosing their account.

Not gonna lie, i kinda misread your post in terms of intention. But i still dont think it's true. High level players are not gonna bug abuse because they are afraid of losing their account. They aren't gonna do it because the love alora and want to help out.

Posted Image

Posted 10 June 2020 - 09:16 AM #45

soahC
Group Ironman

soahC
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      5d 9h 38m 34s

• Total level:
I lost the will and interest to play Alora or any games after a personal incident a year ago. Being able to play Alora on my favorite client, is getting me hyped again.

chaossig.gif

Posted 11 June 2020 - 02:27 PM #46

XD
Group Ironman

XD

• Time spent:
      7d 4h 26m 44s

• Previous username:
    You received

• Total level:
    Awards

I lost the will and interest to play Alora or any games after a personal incident a year ago. Being able to play Alora on my favorite client, is getting me hyped again.

+1, shit's going to be fantastic

Posted 11 June 2020 - 07:12 PM #47

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 13h 21m 52s

• Total level:
    Awards

[June 11th, 2020] Update

We've updated to v4 today with some major performance improvements, so if any of you were experiencing lower FPS than on the original client, this update should make them more similar

On top of this, we've updated the list of allowed groups to include:

• Legendary donators

If you are a Legendary donator, we've sent you a PM with information on how you can access the RuneLite beta :) 

If you already had access to RuneLite, we've sent you a PM with the updated client link.

@ realism op I understand your concern, and I want to assure you that we're very close to a full release. It should be sometime this month if all goes according to plan!

Posted 12 June 2020 - 03:55 AM #48

Blessings
Legendary Donator

Blessings

• Time spent:
      5d 10h 53m 17s

• Total level:

Hey that's me

:wub:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 446 user(s)