Realmungard
Realism

Realmungard
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      91d 12h 28m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

What is your suggestion?: Reworking DZ2 into a niche skilling hub and renaming the area VZ

Is this in OSRS?: No but neither isthe current dz2 (Its a custom version of the enchanted valley, for the spirit trees)

Has this suggestion been accepted already?: No

How would this benefit Alora?: 

Currently you get 2 donator zones, while 1 already gives enough benefit/incentive wether i be a quick bank/pool through the ::dz command. Smithing/mining/gem mines/fishing spot. While Voting doesnt open up an area, by renaming the command ::dz2  to ::vz aka Voters Zone.The way it would work, you would get 12 hours of access by redeeming an authenticator code. Thus add a strong incentive to people claiming an authenticator key daily. And since we just enhancing/reworking a current custom area, we stay very close to the current alora to osrs similarity.

pfaqvag.png

1. The amethyst adding: I personally think it will not devalue the falador mine. It would just be alot more convenient to just do ::vz if you already claim your authenticator anyway. And since if you move the banker away, it would still only be a spot for mains that would cut into dart tips/arrow heads. Falador would remain superior for banking.

2. Moving the wall would enable people to go to the east side of the map + Open that area up to maybe put like 6-7 red chins, 4-5 grey chins. While also adding the fishing spot as far into the zone as possible. Wilderness would still make for a faster exp/h. While atm the only people fishing there is maybe a lvl 20 with max hp/defence with near to no risk in wildy. And since on osrs there is already a way to fish anglerfish outside wildy which isnt available on alora, we could put it behind a vote wall. I dont think it would be game breaking to add it far in the zone( Keep in mind, mantas would remain faster exp aswell as faster banked cooking exp as that spot would take a while to bank to/from)

This would probably be a nice perk for HCIM/GHCIM players. 

3. I would personally move the banker more to the west, so you can make it look clean with adding a vote booth next to wall with the banker. Mantas itself would become slightly slower. But since most people fish full afk. Also moving the banker more west. Would allow putting maybe 2-3 red/grey chins extra on each of the current spawn points (Specially on hunter bonus day an extra chin spot would be really nice/convenient)

4. Currently in the south you got a weird/dead area. Maybe could add a few vyrewatches there for people to afk for bloodshards. Only reason i'd add a custom monster spot is, we dont have the luxuary osrs players have to have multiple worlds to hop to/find an empty world making the current darkmeyer spot very contested. As you will grief eachother just afking there with more than 2. (More people afking content = more players online)

I've tried to add benefits that would make the player experience better. While not devalue'ing current methods. 

Posted 18 December 2022 - 02:07 PM #2

unecrafting
Realism

unecrafting

• Time spent:
      4d 15h 19m 43s

• Total level:

Dope idea, i see no reason why that wouldnt be some slight improvement. nothing wrong with extra incentive to vote either.  +1

Posted 18 December 2022 - 02:24 PM #3

Mufasa

Administrator

Mufasa

• Time spent:
      120d 22h 24m 1s

• Previous username:
    El Mufasa

• Total level:
    Awards

Agree and support, but no support to moving the banker for me personally making fishing slower is not worth making dz look nicer and adding another chin spot , the rest of it are great ideas well done  !

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 18 December 2022 - 02:53 PM #4

H
Administrator

H

• Time spent:
      213d 17h 8m 18s

• Previous username:
    2OO8

• Total level:
    Awards

I would much rather see dz2 removed and an improved main donator zone instead of adding a voter zone to be honest.

Posted Image
Spoiler

Posted 18 December 2022 - 03:11 PM #5

Selenagomez
Veteran

Selenagomez
Clan: Paragon #FAFO

• Time spent:
      65d 16h 31m 59s

• Previous username:
    Run IT BACK

• Total level:
    Awards

If only you guys could see the eternal donor zone, you'd lose ur mind.

• S3 likes this
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 18 December 2022 - 03:15 PM #6

Lucas

Veteran

Lucas
Clan: klam

• Time spent:
      87d 10h 39m 47s

• Previous username:
    N

• Total level:
    Awards
This is a cool idea imo, but I feel like it should be a completely new place in that case.
  • S3 likes this

Y6G5YcH.png

K16nEcv.png

8kZaGz2.pngJ3Pq0uX.png

Posted 18 December 2022 - 03:47 PM #7

Ivy
Ex-Staff

Ivy
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      81d 21h 5m 22s

• Previous username:
    Misfit EIM

• Total level:
    Awards
I love this idea, however I've got to agree with @H

Instead of having segregated donator zones. It would be nice to see one big zone reworked.

And if we're going that far, would be nice to see a eternal zone as @Selenagomez said, if you've got a 20k donation under your name. Surely you deserve a special little slot.
  • S3 likes this

Posted Image

(っ◔◡◔)っ Community Awards:

Spoiler

Posted 18 December 2022 - 04:06 PM #8

beans n cake
Donator

beans n cake
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      162d 21h 14m 29s

• Total level:
    Awards
Support for a general DZ upgrade. Maybe upgrade the super donor area with some of this stuff

Gimbeans.gif

Scythe.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

GIM Goals
Spoiler

Posted 18 December 2022 - 04:21 PM #9

Devout
Veteran

Devout

• Time spent:
      56d 8h 31m 43s

• Previous username:
    No Pants

• Total level:
    Awards

Ooh! I really like these ideas, Support!

Would be really nice having anglerfishies and vyrewatches there! I'd like to see this happen ^_^ perhaps mining ammethyst at falador mines is just the best fit for that though, who knows hehe  ^_^ 

devoutsig.gif

| Everything Here Designed by @Sunnii |

Devout_hween_stamp.png

xmas.stamp.Devoutpng.png

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 18 December 2022 - 04:22 PM #10

RNG Bitch
Uber Donator

RNG Bitch

• Time spent:
      6d 21h 38m 21s

• Total level:
    Awards
I’m all of a donator zone rework for donators, but a separate zone just for voting is a no from me, 12 hours of essentially donator zone access from a vote book is way too much, given that people can vote twice a day, you’re basically giving everyone free donator status (zone access anyway) if this is given via votes, access should be 1 hour per book, not 12.

If this were to be implemented as suggested, the actual donator zone would need to be heavily buffed to keep it as an exclusive zone for people who have donated to the server, not just redeemed a free vote.

But all in all, no support.

3f5ed2ed4a3c19c9ac78fbd54ac5ac3c.png

Posted 18 December 2022 - 05:39 PM #11

dogtwo
Group Ironman

dogtwo

• Time spent:
      10d 12h 22m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

some sort donator zone update would be a good idea

Support

Posted 19 December 2022 - 03:38 AM #12

S3
Uber Donator

S3

• Time spent:
      46d 11h 21m 3s

• Previous username:
    S3iman

• Total level:
    Awards

+Support / -Support

Remove BOTH Donator Zones.

Create a fresh new ::DZ and add more barriers for the different tiers of donator so it incentivizes lower tier donators to upgrade their rank for the 'benefits' they visually can see.

This new zone would include everything the old zones had and bring even more content for players to enjoy by simply supporting the server.

(::VZ) Voting Zone is also an dope idea, could be a locked in area in the new DZ with a few benefits so players using it would be able to check out ::DZ without having access to the whole Zone.

TM78Lmw.gif

d6U6zuW.png

Spoiler

Ve3AwtA.png

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 19 December 2022 - 01:11 PM #13

It Happened
Veteran

It Happened
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      31d 23h 53m 24s

• Previous username:
    Gonna Dc

• Total level:
    Awards

support, especially amethyst and anglerfish, don't see how would hurt anyone and it would also help out during events as well for more spots, and since we cant fish anglerfish in kourend like osrs this could be a way to add that benefit with donor

Posted Image

Posted 19 December 2022 - 10:03 PM #14

Bobby lazer
Veteran

Bobby lazer

• Time spent:
      24d 17h 7m 26s

• Previous username:
    Yautja

• Total level:
    Awards

I like the idea of reworking ;;dz and having ;;dz2 be something new and fresh but Im open to the ideas you suggested as a new donor zone so Im neutral 

• S3 likes this
Posted Image

Posted 20 December 2022 - 12:47 PM #15

Veteran

• Time spent:
      299d 6h 1m 39s

• Previous username:
    Monaco

• Total level:
    Awards

I don't really like these ideas, I think they would just lead to depopulation in the normal areas of the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 60 user(s)