Lucifers GIM
Ex-Staff

Lucifers GIM

• Time spent:
      40d 8h 8m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

Facebook.pngInstagram.pngzF6cur0_-_Imgur.png

Gamers welcome to the the New Year edition of the Alora Times! We are going into this new year with an awesome player base, a bunch of great content, a great staff team, and saving the best for last, an awesome owner! So get ready to enjoy a nice read hopping into 2023 and I hope to continue delivering a great read for everyone to enjoy. Also make sure to follow Alora on FB and Instagram above and join the discord.    <3

News--Updates.png

Christmas Update, Completionist Capes, Theatre of Blood Rework, The Mimic, Extended Holiday Sale, & More! - 26th December 2022

January Vote Competition [Jan 1st - Jan 20th] - 1st January 2023

Bonus Schedule for January -  1st January 2023

If you want to check out the entire update list, click here.

Rule-updates.png

There were no new rule updates during this month.

giphy.gif

The Official Rules can be found here.

Staff-Update.png

The latest Staff Changes are as follows:

Promotions:

El Mufasa has been promoted to Forum Moderator.

Krest has been promoted to Forum Moderator.

Secondary ranks/Name changes:

Santino has added a secondary rank to Mark Normand.

Krest has removed secondary rank from Almighty Ty and added a secondary rank to GIM Krest.

El Mufasa has removed secondary rank from Macha.

For more info on Staff Updates, click here.

Intervies.png

This month we have a some good interviews from some long time players. Up first is VARlANT

Lucifers GIMWhat are your current goals in Alora
VARlANTCurrent long term goals are pet hunting, collection logs, and 4.6b total xp. Short term goal would be high score ranks and going for 750 collections logged.

Lucifers GIMWhat keeps you motivated to keep the grind going?
VARlANT: What motivates me is learning how to pvm more efficiently and slowly becoming a sweaty gamer while also seeing my ranks in the classic high scores go up.

Lucifers GIMWhats the most memorable place you've visited?
VARlANT: The most memorable place would be Disney in Florida, it's where I took my wife on our first get away trip a year after being together and it's where we plan to take our new born on her first birthday to have plenty of pictures and memories.

Lucifers GIMIf you have 24 hours to do anything you want, what would that look like?
VARlANT: If I had 24hrs to do anything it'd be to just stay at home with my wife and baby and to spend the whole day just enjoying ourselves.

Lucifers GIMWhat's the best gift you've every received?
VARlANT: The best gift I've ever received was the life I live, my work life balance hasn't always been the best, but through a lot of hard work I live a very comfortable life with a bright future. My wife and I have an extremely loving and supporting family, and considering the conditions I've grown up in, it's night and day and not a single day goes by where I don't appreciate and acknowledge that blessing.

And up next we have Tauri!

Lucifers GIMWhat made you want to start streaming and become the new events manager for Alora?
Tauri: I have streamed before I became a staff member in Alora, and a few days before the 6th Anniversary Drop Party I thought to myself, "Dang I wish Lowkey would be around and stream the event," as he used to and those were always bangers in my eyes. Therefore I came up with the idea of trying to stream myself, and I reached out to Omicron if they would be interested in me providing some content regarding the event and they were down to do it. Now people want me to stream more frequently but I personally would stream whenever there is content to cover (Anniversary, Christmas, Etc.) 

When it comes to wanting to become an Event Manager, I used to help previous Event Managers with various events during my first stint as a staff member in 2019. Since I saw Moe was the only person handling events, taking a major toll on him cause of his other duties as wall, I reached out to him and offered my helping hand, which he accepted. From there, my interest in hosting events and potentially becoming an Event Manager only increased.

Lucifers GIMAny inside track on new events you have been planning for our fellow Alorians?
Tauri: There definitely is some interesting stuff I would love to experiment with, for example the Quiz Event hosted by H has a lot of potential in my eyes. One idea is to try and create quizzes for each month over the course of 2023, completion and result of the quiz giving you a certain amount of points and in the end of the year, we will make a summary and announce the winners.

Other than that, I would say that most of my event ideas are rather spontaneous. I think of something I could possibly turn into an event, then develop a plan of how I am going to do it and then present the idea to other staff members (Secret Santa for example). If the plan is good, I will present it to the rest of the Alora Community.

Lucifers GIMBesides Alora, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Tauri: I do work in IT, testing software. But aside of my job, one of my main hobbies is organizing and being a referee in Track and Field events. I even attempted an International Referee Exam, which if I pass, will give me chances to attend more events abroad. I used to be a big basketball enthusiast, so one of my goals is to get back into that eventually.

Lucifers GIMWhat is the ideal way for you to spend your birthday?
Tauri: Usually I prefer quiet environments, because I see myself as a productive person at all times. So big parties and such things are never something I dream of. The past couple of years we've celebrated my birthday with a couple of friends and drink lots of alcohol in order to sustain the economy of our country. I do love surprises though, and the biggest surprise for me is that I will never know what my next birthday is going to be like, and I like it.

Lucifers GIMWhat would be the first thing you did if you won the lottery?
TauriFirst thing I would do is ;;yell RIGGED. But in reality, the probability of me winning a lottery is the same as Morgen getting a Tanzanite Mutagen, so it is a 50/50. I probably wouldn't tell anyone about me winning the lottery and then going to try and improve living conditions for my family, because that's what I truly care about.

Disclaimer:
If you'd like to be interviewed or see a particular member of the Alora community interviewed and/or particular question answered, make sure leave your nomination on the Newspaper Interview Nomination thread each month or you can DM me on discord at IronCountry#4540. 

Rng-Showcase.png

58Uaguo.png

LYVuGhF.png

0tDVNbx.png

RED17On.png

ZtAR8bi.png

ev5VMfc.png

715VGdy.png

2RNBq2D.png

Be00DKW.png

84K5Cmj.png

DWlYho8.png

2ERHT9g.jpg

lUhI547.png

jI5C284.png

thPBu4x.png

The-Graveyard.png

7c5nZFn.png

Here we honor our fallen comrades from the last month and there were a lot of them! We wish them the best on their new Ironman journeys and better luck next time (1000+ Total Level).

Spotlight

h84mhrJ.png

kY5aUuc.png

kkNPKUV.png

MCLHqqv.png

XD13f32.png

90zNgne.png

obUuZnD.png

CCl6e0y.png

AOw5KCt.png

gv38pI3.png

06Wo8H2.png

LeeiFNh.png

tFbYlnN.png

K4pXyek.png

MhgvVGT.png

vp0XZtQ.png

PH2ETdQ.png

C8m8g3O.png

jyB2Zfu.png

Goals-and-achievements.png

Stay up to date with the progress threads from the following members of the Alora Community:

Andy

November Progression Dump / All TOA Rares Achieved

Sassa fras

II - 17

ferinlith

My Path to 4.6B XP

I OllieJ

Ironman Achievements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy

September/October Progression Dump

IWC50er.png

7M4LRaE.png

aDWvFI5.png

S7TuGWh.png

jg55Ph3.png

1vgIjIX.png

APVbUrJ.png

MUBnWMe.jpg

xgU9aPt.png

5WipZ6Q.png

7AyJalR.png

tf4bLy2.png

o9rvHhE.png

Disclaimer:
Make a topic in our Goals and Achievements section or PM me on the forums/Discord with your accomplishment to be featured in this section!

Member-of-the-month.png
The winner of December MOTM is...

N

Congratulations! You have stood out in the eyes of the Alora community. Thank you for being a great member here on Alora and enjoy your rewards. :)

The link to the Member of the Month thread can be found here.

Content-creators.png

Also, please make sure to check out our streamers and video makers. They would love to have you keep them company during their streams and check out the content they create for Alora.

Video Makers

Not Magnata https://www.youtube.com/Magnata5K

Eim Bonk https://www.youtube.com/c/Bonkloots

TreuMeR https://www.youtube.com/c/TreuMeR_RS

DickRockhard https://www.youtube.com/c/JTooSquared

JACKYT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM-vsmNi1JfecO4tEJTl9OA

video-of-the-month.png

If you enjoy Alora content, make sure to hit the Subscribe button on their channels to show them your support!

If I've missed anyone I do apologize, just message me on the forums or on Discord with a link to your channel and I will add you in.

That concludes this month’s edition of the Alora Newspaper! If you would like to see something added to the paper make sure to DM me on discord at IronCountry#4540.

You can read the previous edition by clicking here

Posted Image

Posted 02 January 2023 - 05:02 PM #2

Mufasa

Administrator

Mufasa

• Time spent:
      120d 23h 18m 8s

• Previous username:
    El Mufasa

• Total level:
    Awards

A nice read as always @ Lucifers GIM , gz on all the spoons & achievements boys & girls <3

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 02 January 2023 - 05:35 PM #3

Lucas

Veteran

Lucas
Clan: klam

• Time spent:
      87d 15h 21m 11s

• Previous username:
    N

• Total level:
    Awards

Great read as usual bubba, we are happy to have you!

Y6G5YcH.png

K16nEcv.png

8kZaGz2.pngJ3Pq0uX.png

Posted 02 January 2023 - 08:54 PM #4

Ivy
Ex-Staff

Ivy
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      81d 21h 6m 5s

• Previous username:
    Misfit EIM

• Total level:
    Awards
Always a great read team! ❤️

Posted Image

(っ◔◡◔)っ Community Awards:

Spoiler

Posted 02 January 2023 - 09:40 PM #5

Veteran

• Time spent:
      42d 3h 51m 26s

• Previous username:
    Annoky

• Total level:
    Awards

Great read as usual!

Community Award

Spoiler

Posted 03 January 2023 - 07:00 AM #6

strudelle

Veteran

strudelle

• Time spent:
      90d 1h 46m 35s

• Total level:
    Awards

that was a great read, good work man!

Posted 03 January 2023 - 09:56 AM #7

Sagacious

Veteran

Sagacious

• Time spent:
      53d 4h 11m 35s

• Total level:
    Awards

Always fun to see these. Thanks for putting this together, @ Lucifers GIM ! :)

Posted 03 January 2023 - 10:50 PM #8

Moe
Community Manager

Moe
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      246d 8h 7m 40s

• Previous username:
    IM Moe

• Total level:
    Awards

Another great month for the newspaper, thanks for the lovely write up lucy! <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 04 January 2023 - 12:23 AM #9

Tamber
Extreme Donator

Tamber

• Time spent:
      17d 21h 58m 47s

• Total level:
    Awards
Lucifers GIM: What would be the first thing you did if you won the lottery? Tauri: First thing I would do is ;;yell RIGGED.

That gave me a good laugh  :D

c3f4302127e47e82666923fc71a5a053.png

4d85fb76e870fc5b912676a6cdeb6e16.png

22e7ca5bd8f34b145576f32753c8b6d3.png

Posted 08 January 2023 - 04:25 PM #10

Trii
Elite Ironman

Trii

• Time spent:
      19d 9h 27m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards
Thanks for putting this together! Enjoyed reading

Black Golem is my favorite pet.

'Love the night & it's stars, The moon is my witness.'

Hardcore_ironman_chat_badge.png?a1753 Grd

Ultimate_ironman_chat_badge.png?5bb1bSnK

Posted 10 January 2023 - 05:15 AM #11

Cheez
Banned

Cheez

• Time spent:
      7d 15h 1m 45s

• Total level:
    Awards

Just how i remember these being a great read

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 81 user(s)