Realists are a group of the most dedicated and experienced players on Alora. We play together on the Realism game mode (2x) like group ironman but with the entire clan as our group. Due to our slow experience rates, we emphasize training efficiently through skilling, PVM, and PVP along with achievement diaries and minigames. Clan activities include but are not limited to: voice chats, drunk Chambers of Xerics/Theatre of Blood, Zalcano, Castle Wars, Skotizo and other wilderness activity.
WE ARE ACTIVELY RECRUITING
- Play at the top! A Realism drop is worth ~3x the same item in the Normie economy. If you had a chance to triple your hourly wage from doing any job, why not?
- Join the community! Since realism has the slowest experience rates, the players that stick around are generally more knowledgeable and less toxic. To make the grind more entertaining, we share rare drops screenshots and achievements in our community discord and encourage bonding through voice chat.
- Experience the nostalgia! One of the main attractions of Alora is it's similarity to OSRS. Take advantage of the experience tracking and loot tracking features on Runelite and embark on the Realism journey today!
- Avoid group ironman removal tickets! Every GIM team eventually runs into inactivity. Save yourself the trouble of buying GIM removal tickets and join the Realists team where members are free to come and go. At all times of the day, we always have at least 5 active members!
- Work as a team! Realism players are allowed to trade, making group bossing and skilling a much more rewarding experience. Players can duo bosses, split loot, and lend items–something that's not readily available on any other game mode. Try borrowing a silver sickle on Normie versus on Realism, and you'll see the difference.
- Invest in the fresh economy! Realism has a much smaller player base than Normie/Classic, so our economy is very different. Many items won't be available on the trading post, so money can't buy you everything. In fact, our trading post is much more like a group bank with a withdrawal fee.