Stuck in a Plow
Playtime: 13 days 2 hours 30 minutes
Reague's League Feedback
Token rewards were poorly distributed
- token rewards were awarded "first to ..." and almost all claimed very early (before the 6th relics was even released)
- phoenix pet - fallentwist 12/01 after 79 kc
- boss pet - skotos - karenfromhr 12/05 after 2 kc
- 3rd age - kiteshield - wildnw 12/02 after 1 elite clue
- master difficulty task - skilling pet - heron - twistedchase 12/01 after 13,040 xp
- ranger boots - league druid - 12/02 after 3 medium clues
These token rewards mostly went to players who tried out league, had good RNG early on, and quit before even unlocking every relic.
Token rewards should have been awarded to players who grinded, not just to those who were lucky.
For example, 500 tokens to each player who unlocks all relics or 250 tokens for reaching 2k total levels on League.
Rewards like these would have helped keep interest.
Abyssal Demons are overpowered in terms of points
- Arclight allows for efficient 1 style combat xp training 50 points for level 99 / 25m | 500 points for 50m / 100m / 200m
- Points for superior abyssal demons -> 50 points for 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 | 100 points for 150 / 200 / 250 / mist battlestaff | 250 points for imbued heart / slayer ring
- Each superior abyssal demon allows you to spawn 1 skotizo, while individual abyssal demons can drop totem pieces.
- Points for skotizo -> 250 points for 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 | 500 points for boss pet
- Skotizo drops mahogany planks which are crucial for construction | 250 points for 99 / 25m
- Points for slayer task -> 10 points for 10 / 25 / 50 | 100 points for 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500
- Unlike temple spiders or sand crab tasks, players can request catacomb abyssal demon tasks back to back
Player Abyssal Demon & Skotizo Kill Counts
- @KARI TAPIO 16,216 | 200
- @Man Boobs 12,662 | 200
- @Twisted Crea 1,012 | 103
- @TB0W 3,776 | 75
- @REAGUE 470 | 41
- @Leagues Moe 187 | 1
Because there are so many points coming from abyssal demons, you're forced to AFK abyssal demons otherwise miss out on easy points.
There are too many points coming in from post 99 skilling
- 250 points at level 99 and 25m
- 500 points at 50m, 100m, and 200m
- Since going from level 99 to 25m xp is only 12m additional xp, players are forced to skill past 99 or miss out on easy points
- If you think about it, It's just as worth training Skill A from 99 to 25m xp as training Skill B from level 80-99 in terms of points.
- Because so many points come from skilling, player who selected PVM based relics are at an extreme disadvantage
There are too few points coming in from PVM bosses
- Points for alchemical hydra -> 50 points for 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 | 100 points for 250 / 500 / 1,000 / 1,500 (no brimestone key drops)
- Alchemical hydra does not drop any brimstone keys, causing players to not have enough secondaries for hydra's noted herb drops
- Points for sarachnis -> 50 points for 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 | 100 points for 500 / 1,000 / 1,500
- No points for 250 sarachnis for some reason?
- Points for shamans -> 50 points for 100 / 500 | 100 points for 2,500 / 5,000 / dwh
- That's the same spot shared by all players, so league players doing shaman tasks will need to compete with normies using blowpipes and cannons
- These high kill count tasks for hydra, sarachnis, and shamans should have been 250 or 500 point tasks (not 100)
There are too few points coming in from COX
- I personally completed 30 cox runs (taking me roughly 15 hours) and I did not receive 1 drop
- Yes, there are points for speed runs, but once you knock out 1 fast run...
- The cox drop rate is so low, you're better off investing your time skilling or killing abyssal demons
- Furthermore, every chest gives you 3 rolls at a rare. Having the possibility to roll a clue scroll, decreases your chance at a purple.
- This negatively affects those with treasure seeker relics and players that do not already have a clue in bank.
Player Purple Rate
League is a temporary game mode. It's a game maker's chance to bring in new players by allowing them to test drive the rares too expensive and time consuming to obtain on the regular game mode.
Here purples are meant to be handed out like candy. For me, it was extremely disappointing to go into Leagues with the sole purpose of enjoying PVM, only to get hit with these shit ass drop rates.