Real Alan
Realism

Real Alan
Clan: Realists

• Time spent:
      68d 21h 45m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards
If this is jailable for safespotting, why isn't this one? Where is the consistency? https://i.gyazo.com/...e4983fd8fe4.mp4

Wtf is this?

Staff member safe spots the entire boss.  Yet when Alan sends a single zaryte crossbow spec... It's some how safe spotting?

Biased af... 

rCjd36m.gif

779858f92372b65448411ebb99ae2454.gif

Community Awards

186389e1c9f184e3f3b56b038179afd0.png

Spoiler

Content

Topic 79261 - Real Alan's Spin Guide

Topic 82478 - How a Penguin Ended Up in Port Sarim Jail

Accomplishments

Spoiler

Game Suggestions

Pet Timeline

Spoiler

Posted 14 March 2023 - 08:47 AM #22

oijnmukfvrg
Veteran

oijnmukfvrg
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      364d 3h 34m

• Previous username:

• Total level:
    Awards

I love that people still take things so seriously in this game also same time I wanna bless every single member in the staff team that you have to go through this daily basic.

Not sure what we gaining from this you weren't punished solely based off 1 person decision anyway, but I guess crying in public often has worked here, therefore people continue doing it, but yeah I hope that you can survive these through times if your punishment has not been expired already.

crying.jpg

Posted 14 March 2023 - 09:10 AM #23

GIM Johno
Group Ironman

GIM Johno

• Time spent:
      4d 12h 4m 26s

• Total level:
    Awards

I love that people still take things so seriously in this game also same time I wanna bless every single member in the staff team that you have to go through this daily basic.

Not sure what we gaining from this you weren't punished solely based off 1 person decision anyway, but I guess crying in public often has worked here, therefore people continue doing it, but yeah I hope that you can survive these through times if your punishment has not been expired already.

Not sure what your point is in regards to not being punished solely based off of 1 persons decision? If 5 people (who all have the same agenda) decide to vote for a certain outcome, it doesn't mean it's the correct outcome?

I think the point of 'crying in public' is to bring light to actions of those who are in a position of power to support, assist and improve the overall structure of the game, especially when those actions are what looks to be.. without good reason or fairness.

Probs best you're an ex-staff, eh?

Posted 14 March 2023 - 09:19 AM #24

Tauri
Event Manager

Tauri
Clan: ESTSOF

• Time spent:
      118d 17h 48m 31s

• Previous username:
    Not Tauri

• Total level:
    Awards

The level of disrespect of staff members from one person named Real Alan has gone too far.

You got infracted, you appealed, your appeal was declined. Now you're trying to get more people behind you (in which you succeeded by getting the approval of people who never have been in staff team, which is funny), making the topic a public slander rather than a feedback.

Any further attempts of throwing shade of people who are spending their time and are willing to make Alora.io community better for everyone (definitely not you) will be punished according to rules.

If you are lazy and are willing to do only 100 damage to get a Nex drop then go do so in an instance, thank you.

Nobody is spending their time trying to find reasons of why to punish you, its your actions and other player's reports that staff handles with the discretion. It is time to stop being delusional and nobody cares if you got jailed or muted.

70 users have read the topic, yet theres only 3-4 likes on a singular post. That itself explains what the majority of the player base thinks about you and your actions. They are just willing to be quiet because they are aware that if you are arguing with somebody, then they are taking you to their level and beating you with experience.

This topic remains locked, and as stated in my reply above, any further attempts to harass/disrespect staff members of Alora.io will be handled according to rules.

If any of you have any further inquiries about the topic, feel free to PM me in the forums, I will reply you.

CAQfOl.gif

Promoted to Server Support - 5/07/2022

Promoted to Server Moderator - 24/07/2022

Promoted to Forum Moderator - 28/08/2022

Promoted to Global Moderator - 02/10/2022

Promoted to Event Manager - 01/12/2022

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 117 user(s)