User

COX GUARD

• Time spent:
      9d 23h 15m 4s

• Previous username:
    Elysian SS

• Total level:
    Awards

1.As we all know alot of us struggle with bank space and already made a suggestion about it , having xtra 100-200 bank space would be  huge for us !and even for normie who has wierd collection taking lot of space in bank .. https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Bank

2.Ironman should be able to droptrade stuff over our main for some reason iknow GiM people can drop trade in ther PoH or even outside of it i think not sure but one of my friend drop traded me a prayer scroll in hes PoH and worked , but for normal ironman well my stuff just disapear for laying on ground to long and i believe its not everyone who pk as an ironman but im currently in a killstreak and i would love to transfer stuff without killing my self for it so it be really good if ironman can drop trade stuff over normie account or even to make drop party to people when they have many dupe item 

3.For all the ironman who like to pk .. it would be nice if it can be like before when ironman kill someone make the loot spawn for normie so we can either loot it on our Main account *normie* or even our teamate who helped to kill , because it does really suck when ironman actually kill someone with decent risk and youknow it was about 50-70m loots on ground but it just deleted from the game pretty much it does suck for you and for your team mate since you got the kill , 

so it would be nice if that can change aswell so our normie account or team mate can actually loot the stuff after the kills 

i think i cover pretty much what i really wanted from this suggestion might work out might not work out but i will pray for the best for it :P thank you for reading it and have a good dayy people dont forget to like the post and comment if you think it would be a good idea , iknow its not every ironman pk but atleast aprove the bank space option ! ;)

Edited by H, 01 February 2024 - 08:41 PM.

Posted 03 May 2020 - 02:06 PM #2

Perkamentus
Super Donator

Perkamentus
Clan: Order of the Phoenix

• Time spent:
      25d 22h 53m 20s

• Total level:
    Awards

I totally agree with your statements and love to see added more bank spaces, as for the Ironman it's hard for me to say as a Normie but definitely support!

Yours sincerely,

PP1ss1q.png

Albus Dumbledore
   Deputy Headmaster

Posted 03 May 2020 - 03:07 PM #3

ToB Queen
Ironman

ToB Queen

• Time spent:
      10d 49m 24s

• Previous username:
    The stapler

• Total level:
    Awards

i agree! I collect a lot of set pieces from clue scrolls and a lot of that stuff we can't place in POH. my bank is always full

AND i also pk sometimes and yesterday destroyed some pker for 100m+ which i ended up only receiving 850k. For an ironman thats okay but i would like for my normie to collect my loot

tob-record.png

Posted 03 May 2020 - 03:12 PM #4

Real Alan
Realism

Real Alan
Clan: Realists

• Time spent:
      68d 21h 45m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

Drop trading prayer scrolls across groups seems ... borderline bug abuse

I do, however, support allowing ironmen/realism pk loot to show up on the floor for normies.  Also, I would also suggest allowing realism drops to show up on the floor for other realism players.

Drop trading prayer scrolls across groups seems ... borderline bug abuse

I do, however, support allowing ironmen/realism pk loot to show up on the floor for normies.  Also, I would also suggest allowing realism drops to show up on the floor for other realism players.

rCjd36m.gif

779858f92372b65448411ebb99ae2454.gif

Community Awards

186389e1c9f184e3f3b56b038179afd0.png

Spoiler

Content

Topic 79261 - Real Alan's Spin Guide

Topic 82478 - How a Penguin Ended Up in Port Sarim Jail

Accomplishments

Spoiler

Game Suggestions

Pet Timeline

Spoiler

Posted 03 May 2020 - 03:37 PM #5

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
  1. It has been suggested several times for more bank space or even unlimited bank space, but hopefully it gets implemented soon enough.
  2. It does make sense for ironmen to be able to drop trade to their normies, rather than losing your own killstreak. Support.
  3. This one is debatable, as it will give normies a way to transfer items to their ironman accounts. No support.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 03 May 2020 - 04:25 PM #6

A BJ
Veteran

A BJ
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      30d 18h 30m 15s

• Previous username:
    Eimscout2444

• Total level:
    Awards

1. Support. whiile this has been suggested and decliend multiple times it would be nice if the at least bank space was added to match OSRS which currently sits at 816, maybe make it a perk of people who have ;;2FA activated 

2. Support. I recently lost my streak when i Xfered some stuff over to get my uber rank would be nice if it could be dropped traded like on OSRS.

3. No Support. I like it the way it is now as people where abusing the system before where if they got killed by an ironman they would come back in a large group to reclaim the items. Ironmen that go out pking should know they wont be able to pick up the items so why not just let them continue to dissappear.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 41 user(s)