User

• Time spent:
      247d 9h 20m 25s

• Previous username:
    Kaamea 22

• Total level:
    Awards

What is your suggestion?:

Add a bloody key to wilderness bosses drop table.

Make it so you can rever the max capes e.g assembler max cape and get the regular max cape back + ava assembler, none wants to do the extra stuff (This is RSPS).

The raids rates has to been nerfed or something, because before all these cox changes, I never went multiple times 20 dry or 30 dry. Yes I understand you aren't supposed to get drop every 1-2 raid, but it's absurd right now and I am not the only one who has noticed + the raids is literally more difficult than before, so.

This one I want to hear you all input I feel like there could be added something new to the wilderness something unique spice it up possibly some new NPC/Boss or even something else to drop either Ironman supplies or anything else. (Increases wilderness activity, non-pkers would have reason to go in wilderness too and preferably in singles too.

Nerf the black d'hide to match same with what Osrs does thank you.

Is this in OSRS?: 

Some yes and some no.

Has this suggestion been accepted already?:

Not that I know of.

How would this benefit Alora?: 

It's great addition to the wilderness + the max cape would save time from players.

Posted 28 June 2021 - 08:40 AM #2

gim crohn
Group Ironman

gim crohn
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      9d 22h 38m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

DWtwxc3.png

Full support, this is nonsense.

UMnEjFQ.png

4152348766b38bfc37ae3ffead4bff9e.png

Posted 28 June 2021 - 08:41 AM #3

jalapeno
Legendary Donator

jalapeno
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      26d 5h 22m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

Just make the entire wildy multi already...

Jokes aside (that wasn't actually a joke), I support the cape revert 100%. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

B2B

unknown.png

unknown.png

AmTqwRv.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

sisterfuckers.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Posted 28 June 2021 - 08:42 AM #4

Classic
Veteran

Classic

• Time spent:
      99d 21h 26m 32s

• Previous username:
    No

• Total level:
    Awards

good suggestions, I would like to see a new boss added to the wilderness sort of like the world boss spawn but a wildy version. 

Support

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 28 June 2021 - 08:51 AM #5

Spudmo
Uber Donator

Spudmo

• Time spent:
      36d 12h 13m 10s

• Total level:
    Awards

I support the wilderness idea, bosses should drop bloody keys, plus classics idea of a new boss is great revamp for the wildy.

completely support reverting the max cape combos (i have a few wasted in bank atm)

On the raids 1/2 idea I haven't raided much to either support/not support but i do believe the rates should be different from osrs since it is a Private Server.  (ps have you tried using drop boosers?) 

no support on nerfing blk d hide - osrs hasnt done it yet either

Posted 28 June 2021 - 08:59 AM #6

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji
Clan: #CMF / Paragon

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards
  • Adding Bloody keys to the drop table of bosses was something that I thought we already had but after looking more, we don't and it makes sense. I like this suggestion.
  • I don't really see a benefit to reverting your max cape back to an avas or whatever type of max cape that you have, but it is possible on OSRS however it will delete your assembler in the process. Again, I don't see the point but if people want it and it's in OSRS, then so be it.
  • I am currently on a 30 kill dry streak as a Master donator at COX. Like you said in the post, you shouldn't expect a drop every single raid or every other raid but when you're stacking as many boosts and multipliers + bonus loot rolls that I have, it's hard to not notice that maybe the rates are a bit off.

Revenant boss: See here

Currently on OSRS, there is a Dev blog that was posted this week giving many ways to try and fix the wilderness but also lays out the idea of a Revenant boss. A boss that has a chance of spawning when killing a revenant inside of the cave. Perhaps we could have something like that on Alora to give people a reason to go into the wilderness.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 28 June 2021 - 09:02 AM #7

Real Alan
Realism

Real Alan
Clan: Realists

• Time spent:
      69d 1h 28m

• Total level:
    Awards

Neutral on this suggestion.

The raids rates has to been nerfed or something, because before all these cox changes, I never went multiple times 20 dry or 30 dry.

I'd like to see a little more evidence suggesting that raids rates have been nerfed.

For some of us with low donor ranks, going 20-30 dry is nothing.

Perhaps include some screenshots from game news, suggesting fewer raids drops all across the server.

6469ec954e26a1e9f0e0f9fc6637bd95.png

As for nerfing black d'hide, I dont think this is a priority unless OSRS has already followed through with their black d'hide nerf.  On Alora, many ironmen rely on black d'hide to tank normies in max gear.  If we nerf black d'hide, it may be highly detrimental to ironmen.

As for reverting assembler max cape back to assembler and max cape, I don't mind it too much.  I think reobtaining an assembler is easy enough.  Also, if you add the revert feature for assembler max cape, you would need to add the revert feature for all the max capes (fire / inferno / imbue mage cape / ardougne / myths) for consistency purposes.

good suggestions, I would like to see a new boss added to the wilderness sort of like the world boss spawn but a wildy version. 

@ Classic , I think you just described world spawn Skotizo   :D

rCjd36m.gif

779858f92372b65448411ebb99ae2454.gif

Community Awards

186389e1c9f184e3f3b56b038179afd0.png

Spoiler

Content

Topic 79261 - Real Alan's Spin Guide

Topic 82478 - How a Penguin Ended Up in Port Sarim Jail

Accomplishments

Spoiler

Game Suggestions

Pet Timeline

Spoiler

Posted 28 June 2021 - 09:15 AM #8

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji
Clan: #CMF / Paragon

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Neutral on this suggestion.

As for nerfing black d'hide, I dont think this is a priority unless OSRS has already followed through with their black d'hide nerf.  On Alora, many ironmen rely on black d'hide to tank normies in max gear.  If we nerf black d'hide, it may be detrimental to ironmen.

I fail to see how this matters? The game should not be built around what makes ironmen's life easier. Black d'hide is 30k gear and you should not be able to out tank someone that is wearing best in slot mage gear and risking 1000x you. Saying "it would be detrimental to ironmen" should mean nothing at all. If you choose to play ironman, there are some disadvantage you might have to run into.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 28 June 2021 - 09:20 AM #9

Kyle

Administrator

Kyle

• Time spent:
      150d 6h 39m 23s

• Previous username:
    Ky

• Total level:
    Awards

Full Support - For the wilderness and max cape suggestions.

However, for raids I will give partial support. As it is RNG based, maybe look into rates and tweak slightly as deemed necessary. I've seen some crazy dry streaks lately - gim crohn for example. Possibly buff them for specific donator ranks? I don't think eternal ranks should be going on such long dry streaks especially.

Spoiler

Posted 28 June 2021 - 09:28 AM #10

Real Alan
Realism

Real Alan

• Time spent:
      69d 1h 28m

• Total level:
    Awards
If you choose to play ironman, there are some disadvantage you might have to run into.

I agree.  I just think black d'hide stats should be kept consistent with OSRS.

No reason to nerf black d'hide until OSRS has decided exactly how much nerf to apply.

On a suggestion as impactful and game changing as this one, I think it's important to be clear how much of a nerf we're talking about.

My issue with this suggestion is that it touches on 5 different game ideas without fully developing any one of the ideas.

1. add bloody keys to all wildy boss drop tables (any potential for abuse?  bosses above certain wilderness line?  how does this method compare with other methods of obtaining bloody keys?  how will it affect the economy?)

2. revert assembler max cape (what about other max capes?)

3. buff raids drop rate (concrete evidence of reduced raids drop rate?)

4. new wilderness boss (99 describes this in another post)

5. nerf black d'hide (by how much?  how will this affect the meta?) 

rCjd36m.gif

Community Awards

Spoiler

Content

Accomplishments

Spoiler

Game Suggestions

Pet Timeline

Spoiler

Posted 28 June 2021 - 09:37 AM #11

War
Veteran

War
Clan: Wu-Tang Clan

• Time spent:
      51d 9h 30m 31s

• Previous username:
    99War

• Total level:
    Awards

ADD WILDYWYRM TO ALORA

wildywyrm.png

Also yes, CoX rates need to be looked at. I was 10+ dry before Immortal Donor rank, then went an additional 30+ dry without a drop after Immortal Rank. Regardless or high point runs or flawless runs, no one wants to break a long dry streak for a Prayer Scroll or Twisted Horns.

795225b96c52a12bcb24f3312b24e945.png
238a0c2cff6cedd12eb7525fc2867079.png

Posted 28 June 2021 - 10:07 AM #12

beans n cake
Donator

beans n cake

• Time spent:
      163d 1h 51m 11s

• Total level:
    Awards
Yes to first 2.

No to raid drop nerf. RNG game with RNG drops. Sometimes you go 30 dry several times then you snipe 3 drops in 10 KC. It's RNG

Gimbeans.gif

Scythe.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

GIM Goals
Spoiler

Posted 28 June 2021 - 10:10 AM #13

West LDN
Super Donator

West LDN

• Time spent:
      35d 12h 40m 35s

• Previous username:
    st8

• Total level:
    Awards

DWtwxc3.png

Full support, this is nonsense.

I believe that's called RNG

452d6d0293eaf812a9e49b2804759bfa.png81cbc319d52043f99d6d3e2e66a41e2d.pnged62af5a5d4db9f7d853c020b54b8f8c.png

Posted 28 June 2021 - 12:19 PM #14

Real cream
Realism

Real cream

• Time spent:
      17d 22h 58m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

Good evening gamers,

Thank you Kaamea for the suggestions. 

1)  I like the idea of adding 'Bloody key' to the wilderness boss drop table, public announced preferably, as it brings more people into the wilderness.

2) Reverting back to 'Max cape' + 'additive' seems like a nice QoL. 

3) I am glad someone has brought this up, considering I went 15 raids dry with drop boosters myself, which is very unusual. (immortal donor btw) I understand some people have been crying already saying 'it's normal', but the main reason some of us invested in master+ is for the additional rolls and increased DR. (To obtain more loot). It's a RSPS and we should not go 15-20 hours dry for an item. 

I don't understand what additional information you want to see @ Real Alan , but as far as I am aware you haven't stepped your foot inside CoX in months. If someone with eternal donor goes 20-30 dry, isn't that saying something? - I don't feel the need for someone to provide statistical analysis of 1000 CoX solos to show how much loot is obtainable with these poor rates as it stands. (Yes @ 22 has done 1000 cox solos, so I am sure he isn't pulling this info out of his ass)

Side note: RNG does have some what of a say, but I still want consistency on the loots, especially if 10k+ is donated. 

4) I support the new boss idea, seems like a good way to enhance wilderness activity. (I have already seen some spicy suggestions, so I'll not go into detail - Thank you @ 99 for wildywyrm suggestion)

5) I wouldn't know enough to tell you about the black d'hide stats. 

'On Alora, many ironmen rely on black d'hide to tank normies in max gear.  If we nerf black d'hide, it may be highly detrimental to ironmen.' - @ Real Alan

I don't understand where you getting at with this, I have to agree with what @ Fiji said. 

To summarise, in general I feel like they were useful suggestions which were fully developed as more people discussed it. Hopefully some of these will get looked into sooner than later.

All Accounts

Spoiler

Achievements

Spoiler

Progress Topics

Posted 28 June 2021 - 12:34 PM #15

User

• Time spent:
      247d 9h 20m 25s

• Previous username:
    Kaamea 22

• Total level:
    Awards

I agree.  I just think black d'hide stats should be kept consistent with OSRS.

No reason to nerf black d'hide until OSRS has decided exactly how much nerf to apply.

On a suggestion as impactful and game changing as this one, I think it's important to be clear how much of a nerf we're talking about.

My issue with this suggestion is that it touches on 5 different game ideas without fully developing any one of the ideas.

1. add bloody keys to all wildy boss drop tables (any potential for abuse?  bosses above certain wilderness line?  how does this method compare with other methods of obtaining bloody keys?  how will it affect the economy?)

2. revert assembler max cape (what about other max capes?)

3. buff raids drop rate (concrete evidence of reduced raids drop rate?)

4. new wilderness boss (99 describes this in another post)

5. nerf black d'hide (by how much?  how will this affect the meta?) 

1. Same drop rate as they are on revenants, so this wouldn't affect the economy at all and even if it was more common it is very rare to get anything actually expensive from the chest to really effect.

2. Yes all.

3. I am not going to start providing pictures of my all my raid drops, because someone who hasn't any raids in a months. But I think you need to understand people spent money for sake of having better drop rate in raids and I don't think it is random that after COX changes a lot of people going 20-30 dry which is too much for RSPS as we play this game for a reason (Quicker,easier to obtain drops).

4. I had this idea in this thread, because I wanted to hear community opinion what could be added to the wilderness and whatnot and so far none has commented anything about it other than @ Classic .

5. I'll link you this thread -> https://secure.runes...ges?oldschool=1 as I am sure if Dan would touch editing the items he would do them all to match OSRS.

Posted 28 June 2021 - 12:41 PM #16

Veteran

• Time spent:
      299d 6h 1m 39s

• Previous username:
    Monaco

• Total level:
    Awards

Raids for sure needs a DR buff for lower-tier donor players, as some of the dry streaks they get are ridiculous. But yeah, I also go 20-40 dry at CoX sometimes with boosters and a high-tier donor rank, so I support your raids suggestion.

Posted 28 June 2021 - 12:57 PM #17

Real Alan
Realism

Real Alan

• Time spent:
      69d 1h 28m

• Total level:
    Awards
5) I wouldn't know enough to tell you about the black d'hide stats.     'On Alora, many ironmen rely on black d'hide to tank normies in max gear.  If we nerf black d'hide, it may be highly detrimental to ironmen.' - @ Real ala n   I don't understand where you getting at with this, I have to agree with what @ Fiji said. 

I was trying to say... nerfing black d'hide will change metas.  As far as I know, the black d'hide nerf hasn't been set in stone yet on OSRS.   If you want Alora to make the first move and nerf black d'hide (before OSRS), we should at the very least discuss how our changes will affect Alora gameplay and the pros/cons of nerfing black d'hide.

22 didn't mention any of the benefits of nerfing black d'hide in his original post.

4dfcf90c9c25db7c777d35ab29da23ca.pngOSRS has proposed to nerf black d'hide but nothing has been set in stone.  These are still proposals.  

3. I am not going to start providing pictures of my all my raid drops, because someone who hasn't any raids in a months. But I think you need to understand people spent money for sake of having better drop rate in raids and I don't think it is random that after COX changes a lot of people going 20-30 dry which is too much for RSPS as we play this game for a reason (Quicker,easier to obtain drops).

I think you need to understand that as admin on the server, you are the gold standard.  Whether you like it or not, people look to you as a leader.  The last thing we want to do is start a trend where every player who goes 40 dry posts a game suggestion with anecdotal evidence, claiming rates were nerfed and now need to be buffed.

I'm 40 dry at gauntlet (bonus + booster).  Should I claim rates were nerfed and suggest a buff?  

If I were to do that, I'd imagine you'd want pictures providing evidence, rather than purely anecdotal evidence too.

rCjd36m.gif

Community Awards

Spoiler

Content

Accomplishments

Spoiler

Game Suggestions

Pet Timeline

Spoiler

Posted 28 June 2021 - 01:53 PM #18

Charizard
User

Charizard

• Time spent:
      25d 7h 44m 52s

• Previous username:
    F1nally

• Total level:
    Awards

Fully support all the ideas

• 22 likes this
Posted Image
Posted Image

2024 GOALS
Spoiler

Posted 28 June 2021 - 02:12 PM #19

jalapeno
Legendary Donator

jalapeno

• Time spent:
      26d 5h 22m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

I was trying to say... nerfing black d'hide will change metas.  As far as I know, the black d'hide nerf hasn't been set in stone yet on OSRS.   If you want Alora to make the first move and nerf black d'hide (before OSRS), we should at the very least discuss how our changes will affect Alora gameplay and the pros/cons of nerfing black d'hide.
22 didn't mention any of the benefits of nerfing black d'hide in his original post.

4dfcf90c9c25db7c777d35ab29da23ca.pngOSRS has proposed to nerf black d'hide but nothing has been set in stone.  These are still proposals.  

I think you need to understand that as admin on the server, you are the gold standard.  Whether you like it or not, people look to you as a leader.  The last thing we want to do is start a trend where every player who goes 40 dry posts a game suggestion with anecdotal evidence, claiming rates were nerfed and now need to be buffed.

I'm 40 dry at gauntlet (bonus + booster).  Should I claim rates were nerfed and suggest a buff?  
If I were to do that, I'd imagine you'd want pictures providing evidence, rather than purely anecdotal evidence too.

So your solution is to make the entire wildy multi?

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

B2B

unknown.png

unknown.png

AmTqwRv.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

sisterfuckers.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Posted 28 June 2021 - 03:05 PM #20

Extremedanny
Veteran

Extremedanny

• Time spent:
      217d 16h 41m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards
I dont know how the cox loot system works nowadays but im pretty sure it used to take into consideration: your previous points per raid / percentage of personal points from total points. And as far as i know you get way less points nowadays with the new lay-out raid system.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 120 user(s)